"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Problem with parents and school.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Ok. New school year started. I am getting crappy grades, andthere is open house tomorrow. My parents know about it and are going.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT allow my parents to find out my grades. If they do, all my plans for some future events are ruined.

A few things:

Here are my grades:

English - A
Bio - B
R.O.P - A
GEOMETRY - F
History - F
French - D or F

Also, my parents will only go if I go with them, since they have a problem with speaking english and dont want to waste time looking for my classes.

Open house is 2 hours long, from 5 to 7.

I need every single piece of advice I can get.

Exactly how far am I willing to go? I would do just about anything.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Except study, apparently

I dont see what else you can do except try to take advantage of their lack of English skills in some way
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I could simply refuse to go

I could fake sickness

I could get home late

I could lead them to wrong class and tell them its closed

I could leave my phone at home, get home late and say it was traffic

.... yes i know
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Geometry? Wtf son. I tok that as a freshman, passed with a B. SO ****IN EASY. I seriously slept throguh 90% of the ntoes too... come on lol.
Now algebar 2. I'm pised i have a C even. And thats because shes an awful teacher. lol
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Got a scanner? Use it. I used it to change a grade on my progress report a couple of times. Simply cut out one of your other letter grades out, copy and paste them.

Or use a copy machine, make a copy of your original report card, then cut out all the grades and put replacement ones over the bad ones.

Either one works.

Good luck though, make sure you get those grades up.

*EDIT* Sorry I thought you already got your report card.

Take advantage of them not knowing English.

Good Luck I guess...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
it is called not doing homework. I am in 10th grade.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I'm in 10th man. took geometry as a freshman. Get off ru ass an do your homework. Or borrow someone elses forma different period and pass ti off. Doe sur teacher collect it? Mine jsut looked at it, so i could do that lol.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I'm in 10th man. took geometry as a freshman.
Quite a few of my friends were in Calc. 2 as Freshman as well as being in things like French 5 and pretty much honors everything :) . Guess you should be getting of your lazy ass. Be easy on him,

Cheating isn't good, neither is lying. Tell your parents kid. Yeah your plans are ruined. So what, explain to your parents why your grades sucked. I tried hiding them, nothing good came of it. No I didn't have guilt, No they never found out, but it is a hell of a lot harder to not tell them then to just tell them. And every time they say something you can get nervous they found out and are trying to call you on it.

Tell them, no worth hiding it.

If you really have trouble learning the **** and arn't just goofing around ask for help. it's as simple as that. Most people are to high and mighty when if you just simply ask because you don't understand it will save you a lot of time. Go in early or late depending on when the teacher is there. They ALWAYS have people do that. It's almost NEVER an empty class in the morning. Funny thing is it's not the stupid people who are asking for help. It's the smart people who get A's who ask for help.

If you really want to go to these parties or whatever go. Don't let your parents stop you. but don't sneak around behind thier back. If you tell them upfront what you are doing, even if they say **** like you are grounded. Things will be much better in the end. I've told my parents I'm doing this, and I did it. Even though they were against it. As long as your not doing anything illegal and are home within 24 hours your safe.

There is no law that says your parent can force you to stay home.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT
as you grow older you will learn this is very bad especially in an argument. because now that you've said it it creates an invisible boundry between you and that person. Rather then learning to compromise... I suggest you and your parents[or you translate it to them] read this book, you can get it at a library...

Getting To Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
by Roger Fisher and William Ury of the Harvard Negotiation Project.

~ Cheers Capi

I've seen people pass H/S by cheating. I've seen teachers LET the kids cheat. You know why. Cause its less work for them and the only person your fukking is yourself. Same with lying adn hiding your grades. Teachers make it seem like failing is a bad Karma for your whole life. really what it means is, A. your not asking for help. B. They arn't teaching you right. C. You slacking off.

If you need more help just ask. Sencond if your parents comment on your F, ask them why they don't congratulate you on the A, in English. After all you might be a scholar or a writer. What need have they for thy math? lol. Good Luck my friend. remmeber don't yell. Be calm and respective. Eye contact.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I understand my above post was not the answer you wanted to hear.

I gave my advice. Honest to god that is what you should do. But I can't do it for you. If you choose not to. It is your life.

~Capi
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I wans't bragging about taking Geometry as a freshman at all. i'm jsut explain: Geometry was a very simple class. Shouldn't be failing it.
And your friends who were doign allt hat advanced ****: godo for them. Aren't they special :p lol j/k man
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I wans't bragging about taking Geometry as a freshman at all. i'm jsut explain: Geometry was a very simple class. Shouldn't be failing it.
And your friends who were doign allt hat advanced ****: godo for them. Aren't they special :p lol j/k man
I understand but I was trying to say that not everyone has the same level of understanding as you.

If he's lazy I agree he should kick it up a knotch. BAM! But if he's really having troubles then its only his fault if he isn't looking for help.

:)

~Capi
 
Top