Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem with parents and school.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. New school year started. I am getting crappy grades, andthere is open house tomorrow. My parents know about it and are going.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT allow my parents to find out my grades. If they do, all my plans for some future events are ruined.

A few things:

Here are my grades:

English - A
Bio - B
R.O.P - A
GEOMETRY - F
History - F
French - D or F

Also, my parents will only go if I go with them, since they have a problem with speaking english and dont want to waste time looking for my classes.

Open house is 2 hours long, from 5 to 7.

I need every single piece of advice I can get.

Exactly how far am I willing to go? I would do just about anything.

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Except study, apparently

I dont see what else you can do except try to take advantage of their lack of English skills in some way

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could simply refuse to go

I could fake sickness

I could get home late

I could lead them to wrong class and tell them its closed

I could leave my phone at home, get home late and say it was traffic

.... yes i know

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geometry? Wtf son. I tok that as a freshman, passed with a B. SO ****IN EASY. I seriously slept throguh 90% of the ntoes too... come on lol.
Now algebar 2. I'm pised i have a C even. And thats because shes an awful teacher. lol

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a scanner? Use it. I used it to change a grade on my progress report a couple of times. Simply cut out one of your other letter grades out, copy and paste them.

Or use a copy machine, make a copy of your original report card, then cut out all the grades and put replacement ones over the bad ones.

Either one works.

Good luck though, make sure you get those grades up.

*EDIT* Sorry I thought you already got your report card.

Take advantage of them not knowing English.

Good Luck I guess...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is called not doing homework. I am in 10th grade.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in 10th man. took geometry as a freshman. Get off ru ass an do your homework. Or borrow someone elses forma different period and pass ti off. Doe sur teacher collect it? Mine jsut looked at it, so i could do that lol.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in 10th man. took geometry as a freshman.
Quite a few of my friends were in Calc. 2 as Freshman as well as being in things like French 5 and pretty much honors everything :) . Guess you should be getting of your lazy ass. Be easy on him,

Cheating isn't good, neither is lying. Tell your parents kid. Yeah your plans are ruined. So what, explain to your parents why your grades sucked. I tried hiding them, nothing good came of it. No I didn't have guilt, No they never found out, but it is a hell of a lot harder to not tell them then to just tell them. And every time they say something you can get nervous they found out and are trying to call you on it.

Tell them, no worth hiding it.

If you really have trouble learning the **** and arn't just goofing around ask for help. it's as simple as that. Most people are to high and mighty when if you just simply ask because you don't understand it will save you a lot of time. Go in early or late depending on when the teacher is there. They ALWAYS have people do that. It's almost NEVER an empty class in the morning. Funny thing is it's not the stupid people who are asking for help. It's the smart people who get A's who ask for help.

If you really want to go to these parties or whatever go. Don't let your parents stop you. but don't sneak around behind thier back. If you tell them upfront what you are doing, even if they say **** like you are grounded. Things will be much better in the end. I've told my parents I'm doing this, and I did it. Even though they were against it. As long as your not doing anything illegal and are home within 24 hours your safe.

There is no law that says your parent can force you to stay home.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT
as you grow older you will learn this is very bad especially in an argument. because now that you've said it it creates an invisible boundry between you and that person. Rather then learning to compromise... I suggest you and your parents[or you translate it to them] read this book, you can get it at a library...

Getting To Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
by Roger Fisher and William Ury of the Harvard Negotiation Project.

~ Cheers Capi

I've seen people pass H/S by cheating. I've seen teachers LET the kids cheat. You know why. Cause its less work for them and the only person your fukking is yourself. Same with lying adn hiding your grades. Teachers make it seem like failing is a bad Karma for your whole life. really what it means is, A. your not asking for help. B. They arn't teaching you right. C. You slacking off.

If you need more help just ask. Sencond if your parents comment on your F, ask them why they don't congratulate you on the A, in English. After all you might be a scholar or a writer. What need have they for thy math? lol. Good Luck my friend. remmeber don't yell. Be calm and respective. Eye contact.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand my above post was not the answer you wanted to hear.

I gave my advice. Honest to god that is what you should do. But I can't do it for you. If you choose not to. It is your life.

~Capi

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wans't bragging about taking Geometry as a freshman at all. i'm jsut explain: Geometry was a very simple class. Shouldn't be failing it.
And your friends who were doign allt hat advanced ****: godo for them. Aren't they special :p lol j/k man

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wans't bragging about taking Geometry as a freshman at all. i'm jsut explain: Geometry was a very simple class. Shouldn't be failing it.
And your friends who were doign allt hat advanced ****: godo for them. Aren't they special :p lol j/k man
I understand but I was trying to say that not everyone has the same level of understanding as you.

If he's lazy I agree he should kick it up a knotch. BAM! But if he's really having troubles then its only his fault if he isn't looking for help.

:)

~Capi