Problem with Frame and declaration.

Frame17

Reaction score
Hey Guys, this is my first post in the forum.

I think I ****ed everything with my bestfriend.

I declare myself one month and half ago and I did not get an answer yet.

we talked on May 30 (Last week) and everything was good until I asked her to go out.
She did not reply the message and left the other voice messages without a reply.

Guys, whats the best option in order to keep frame and to check if she is still interested?

Aditionally, I want to improve my frame, my dating skills and texting.
What do you recommend to practice/improve?

thank you guys.

Last edited:

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you declare to her? Like you told her you were in love with her?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Spin more plates. Keep improving yourself in all areas until you can pull a younger and hotter plate

Frame17

Reaction score
How did you declare to her? Like you told her you were in love with her?
Yes, I Declare myself with a loveletter. I think I kill all the attraction with her. I am planning not to send a message for now, and I want to see her to close this issue with her. Its okay if she says no, I will just Move On.

Frame17

Reaction score
Low interest. Spin more plates. Keep improving yourself in all areas until you can pull a younger and hotter plate
I am 24 years old and I want to have more Frame. Do you have any reccomendations to improve my frame? what about your experience with girls? How can I spin more plates?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I Declare myself with a loveletter. I think I kill all the attraction with her.
Yeah bro, totally. A loveletter comes off as super simp, especially if she has not had sex with you before.

Its okay if she says no, I will just Move On.
She already said "no", with her actions. Move on, bro

Do you have any reccomendations to improve my frame?
Stop sending love letters for a start.

How can I spin more plates?
Try different things and figure out what works best for you. Some guys do great with Cold Approach but terrible with Swipe Apps and vice versa. Some guys have had great results with Social Circle Game.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened is the fear of every woman who is close friends with a guy and doesn’t intend for it to be more that you declared your feelings for her and now because she’s a nice person is not going to tell you know she’s just going to feel uncomfortable because she doesn’t want to be confrontational so what you have to do is now mirror that and stop talking to her and let her make the first move and See where it goes

also, and I mean this, sincerely congratulations for speaking your truth, even though you didn’t get the result you wanted you got experience experience, which you’ll come to realize one day is important and you were true to yourself which is the most important

Frame17

Reaction score
Yeah bro, totally. A loveletter comes off as super simp, especially if she has not had sex with you before.
-Bro, its just that I want to stop being a Simp. I will work on it. How do you tell the diference between being romantic and being a simp?

She already said "no", with her actions. Move on, bro

-I really appreciate her as a friend and this is hard to process. However, You are right, I will move on and keep improving myself in all aspects.

Stop sending love letters for a start.
-A little to late! JANAJNA. Noted. Why did you say that its better to do this kind of details after having sex with her?

Try different things and figure out what works best for you. Some guys do great with Cold Approach but terrible with Swipe Apps and vice versa. Some guys have had great results with Social Circle Game.
-Do you have more ideas of approaches? cause I was planning to use swipe apps. I think every place is good to meet girls, but I do not want to be perceived as someone that is urged.

Frame17

Reaction score
What happened is the fear of every woman who is close friends with a guy and doesn’t intend for it to be more that you declared your feelings for her and now because she’s a nice person is not going to tell you know she’s just going to feel uncomfortable because she doesn’t want to be confrontational so what you have to do is now mirror that and stop talking to her and let her make the first move and See where it goes.

-Thats what I was thinking, she does not want to harm my feelings. I will leave it as a "its complicated" and keep spinning plates. I am not attach to the result anymore.

also, and I mean this, sincerely congratulations for speaking your truth, even though you didn’t get the result you wanted you got experience experience, which you’ll come to realize one day is important and you were true to yourself which is the most important.

-Thank You bro. I needed to tell my feelings cause the feelings will be stronger. Any experience is good and I declare myself with originality, even if it was simp and stupid, it will be a good memory.

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I Declare myself with a loveletter. I think I kill all the attraction with her. I am planning not to send a message for now, and I want to see her to close this issue with her. Its okay if she says no, I will just Move On.
Stop thinking too much… stop giving a f**k… if she’s showing low interest, Next her… I’ve simped so hard for a girl I love and the next day I was rubbing her pu**y with my fingers as the rain fell… do you even lift? Game is fluid, there are no set rules.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
When you "invest" in girl too much too soon (like making her a love leter before sex, for example) you dry her p00zy. You come off as needy, desperate, a red flag; "Why doesnt he have a harem of hot girls (or any hot girl for that matter) fighting over him? Something must be wrong with him" kind of thing.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you never had sehx with this girl? She was a friend and you decided to profess your love for her? Throw all of that Romeo & Juliet Hollywood Schitt out the window.

A man's first goal involving a woman should be to seduce her, then fuhk her, then maybe love her later down the road if she is worthy. Let her profess her love first. Thats how you keep a masculine frame. All of that emotional love schitt is for women. They want a solid rock, not some love sick puppy who can't be leaned on for support.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
You ruined your chances right out of the gate, by making a woman your "best friend", especially when you hadn't so much as French Kissed or eaten her out yet

"Maintain Frame"* by developing more and strong social connections with other men(Especially successful ones), and not serving as a girlfriend with a penis for any other women

*Laying off The Red Pill/Manosphere jargon, and regaining the capacity to communicate in everyday language, is also advisable. Example: "I want to get this broad naked and into my bed, but I sent her a love letter, and she's now not returning my calls. What do I do?", instead of babbling about "Improving frames" and "declarations"

Last edited:

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys, this is my first post in the forum.

I declare myself one month and half ago and I did not get an answer yet.

we talked on May 30 (Last week) and everything was good until I asked her to go out.
She did not reply the message and left the other voice messages without a reply.

Guys, whats the best option in order to keep frame and to check if she is still interested?

Aditionally, I want to improve my frame, my dating skills and texting.
What do you recommend to practice/improve?

thank you guys.
Lol bro. What frame? You don't have one. If you can't define what your frame is, what your view on reality which you impose on others is, then you don't have a frame. Read the post about Swinggcat or find his book and read the top most rated posts of all time on Redpill sub. It's not your texting that you need to work about, texting is just a tool for logistics, you can't create any significant attraction with it. Meet other girls, forget about this one, the only reason why you care about her is that she's your only option, change it. If you had a few models looking forward to bang you then you wouldn't care about this girl at all.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Ninon de l'Enclos, the seventeenth century courtesan and strategist of seduction, believed that disguising one's intentions was not only a necessity, it added to the pleasure of the game. A man should never declare his feelings, she felt, particularly early on. It is irritating and provokes mistrust. "A belove woman is much better persuaded that she is loved by what she guesses than by what she is told," Ninon once remarked. Often a person's haste in declaring his or her feelings comes from a false desire to please, thinking this will flatter the other. But the desire to please can annoy and offend. Children, cats, and coquettes draw us to them by apparently not trying, even by seeming uninterested. Learn to disguise your feelings and let people figure stars / out what is happening for themselves.” - Art Of Seduction

Anyways, everyone told what you did wrong. Try to talk to more girls. If you see this girl again I would just laugh it off and say you were drunk when you wrote that and apologize if you made her uncomfortable. Either way, you probably have to stop talking to her and seeing her for like 6 months until she sees you as a different person with a different reputation.