"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Problem w friends

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
I'm sorry that this is slightly off topic, it has more to do with general relationships/friendships than with women specifically.

I am in a residence at university, and i've made some decent friends on another floor. Things were going well until one of the girls got angry with me (nothing romantic, just we had a big disagreement and she took it personally).

I have a good time when this person isn't there, but when she is i get a nervous feeling and find it hard to be myself. Consequently, i am worried that my other friends are getting tired of me. I realize that i shouldn't worry about what she thinks, but it is very disconcerting to hang around someone who seems to be disgusted with you. I am wondering if anyone has an idea how to become more comfortable in this situation and get back to having fun w these people.

I have read a lot of this site and greatly appreciate its advice; the women side of my life has improved dramatically of late.

Thank you for reading this and for any advice you can give.

Anaxibios
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Why don't you approach the girl who you had the argument with?

Talk things over - and agree to disagree?
 

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
Heh yeah, you're probably right... I had kind of figured that out, I guess i just needed someone to give me a kick in the pants... unfortunately since there is a bit of history it's kind of nerve-wracking... still, i guess that's what this site is all about
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
if your friends are getting tired of you, they're not your friends. I know when i was living in dorms, i met some people around me that i become acquaintances with, but they never turned out to be my friends. They didnt earn that right. Do you think they've earned the right to be your friend ? B/c if they havent, then go find new ones. You deserve it.
 
Top