"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

problem = jelousy, tips advice disintegrates, high then low confidence, f*in annoying

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
All right I've kind of got some annoying problems I would like to get rid of. I would be greatly obliged for any help. Anyways to start this post off, I have all ways been sort of quiet, but now I've really started talking to people hardcore (I've always had more trouble talking to girls). I've become a lot more confident in socializing with people. For example, to help with my girl problems I started talking to ugly chicks (on levels of 1 to 10: 1), then once I felt comfortable with them I'd move up to semi ugly (2), eventually to decent f***able girls (6). Through out the process, I've been trying to utilize the tips in the Don Juan Tips forum and have achieved great results;

but I have noticed that (PROBLEM 1) after I use the tips a couple of times (ex. senior fingers's weapons of mass seductions, or pook's be a man), it no longer works for me (it no longer has the same effect as it did the first time I used it) so I therefor find myself constantly coming back to this site for more tip info. It's PISSING ME OFF!!!!!

(PROBLEM 2) Lately I've had high amounts of confidence, but every now and then I'll wake up one morning and the confidence that I once had is now gone. It DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! (how can I control this? (the sudden dissipation of my confidence))

(PROBLEM 3) JELOUSY is one thing I cannot stand. One minute I'll be all positive, high in self-esteem, then one of my friends will pop up and be like "hey I'm fu**in this hot chick," and my confidence level goes straight down the shi*er (mainly because I don't have a hot chick yet). How can I control my jelousy so it doesn't affect me so much?

(PROBLEM 4) How can I reverse a bad 1st impression?

(PROBLEM 5) I really want to get out into the world, meet people, gain knowledge, and party like f***in crazy. I'm having some trouble in getting connections on going to some good parties; my friends are not exactly the most sociable people in the world. I want to meet some cool people and get some good opportunities to talk it up with some really good looking chicks. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR PARTIES?

THANKS a ton if you respond with some advice for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Dude...i'm havin the same problems as you :(
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
First of all i would like to thank you for posting a coherent and well thought out post, i will do my best to help you.

All right I've kind of got some annoying problems I would like to get rid of. I would be greatly obliged for any help. Anyways to start this post off, I have all ways been sort of quiet, but now I've really started talking to people hardcore (I've always had more trouble talking to girls). I've become a lot more confident in socializing with people. For example, to help with my girl problems I started talking to ugly chicks (on levels of 1 to 10: 1), then once I felt comfortable with them I'd move up to semi ugly (2), eventually to decent f***able girls (6). Through out the process, I've been trying to utilize the tips in the Don Juan Tips forum and have achieved great results;
Nice work! Sounds like you are coming along nicely!

but I have noticed that (PROBLEM 1) after I use the tips a couple of times (ex. senior fingers's weapons of mass seductions, or pook's be a man), it no longer works for me (it no longer has the same effect as it did the first time I used it) so I therefor find myself constantly coming back to this site for more tip info. It's PISSING ME OFF!!!!!
You have to elaborate on this kind of thing, what exactly was it that didnt work after you used it a couple of times? Pooks be a man isnt a technique its a mindset and way of life so you shouldnt have this problem that post. Adaptability is a big part of it also, learn how to read body language and adjust to peoples moods.

(PROBLEM 2) Lately I've had high amounts of confidence, but every now and then I'll wake up one morning and the confidence that I once had is now gone. It DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! (how can I control this? (the sudden dissipation of my confidence))
It's mainly because your confidence is fake, its not authentic. This confidence is driven off past success's so when you dont show success for a while your insecurity will take over. To fix that you have to start improving yourself and feel what authentic confidence is like. Go to the gym and start looking good, start going running because it will release endorphins and make you feel better about life and eat healthier. Theres some things to start you off, if you still have these problems and you have done the things mentioned above then send a PM my way.

(PROBLEM 3) JELOUSY is one thing I cannot stand. One minute I'll be all positive, high in self-esteem, then one of my friends will pop up and be like "hey I'm fu**in this hot chick," and my confidence level goes straight down the shi*er (mainly because I don't have a hot chick yet). How can I control my jelousy so it doesn't affect me so much?
Realise that people should be jealous of YOU! you are becoming a better person every single day while they dont improve, you are going to become something great and bang many HB's once you have put in the effort. It also wouldnt hurt to CONGRATULATE your friend and be HAPPY for him that he is enjoying life.

(PROBLEM 4) How can I reverse a bad 1st impression?
Go back in time and make a good one, seriously mate that a dumb question. Just do what you have been taught and maybe they will forget about the 1st impression, i did it with all the girls at my school so im sure you can do it too!

(PROBLEM 5) I really want to get out into the world, meet people, gain knowledge, and party like f***in crazy. I'm having some trouble in getting connections on going to some good parties; my friends are not exactly the most sociable people in the world. I want to meet some cool people and get some good opportunities to talk it up with some really good looking chicks. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR PARTIES?
Be friendly to everyone!! Especially the 'popular kids' because they know were all the cool parties are. Just talk to everyone and expand your social horizons.

THANKS a ton if you respond with some advice for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No problem champ.
 

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2002
Messages
335
Reaction score
4
You are thinking irrationally...

I'll comment on problem three, because once you solve this little puzzle you have locked yourself into, the confidence problem will be solved.

You wrote

(PROBLEM 3) JELOUSY is one thing I cannot stand. One minute I'll be all positive, high in self-esteem, then one of my friends will pop up and be like "hey I'm fu**in this hot chick," and my confidence level goes straight down the shi*er (mainly because I don't have a hot chick yet). How can I control my jelousy so it doesn't affect me so much?
Here is what is probably going through your mind, and you don't even know it, because it is so obvious:

"Damn, this guy has a hot chick, but I don't. I must be some wuss, or even worse, GAY! :0 Because I don't have a chick right now, it must be because I'm not _insert whatever masculine image here_ And that is AWFUL!"

I'd like to know: what in hell does your friend's success have to do with your personal worth? How does your friend's success make you look bad?

What kind of "friend" gets upset when he sees his friends succeed?

You are making 2 mistakes: 1) Judging your personal worth based on the opinion of a WOMAN--the most fickle, irrational creature on the planet! 2) Evaluating the success of others as a sign of your personal failure.

Keep thinking like this, and you are bound to feel miserable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top