Problem Getting Numbers

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds like a ***** problem, but for some reason recently I’ve had a problem getting that phone number (the close if you will). I can carry that 10 min conversation, Kino, the works... It's just for some reason I can't seem to get the balls to close.

Ex. at the mall yesterday I gave up 2 opportunities

1. Cashier at a candle store (7-7.5/10), flirted with her for 5 min she asked me for my number (store thing to advertise), I joked back and forth how "she was coming onto me" and apon leaving I said if you want that's my cell you can call me on that sometime, and we can get together. (I know I’m an idiot)

2. Bath and body store, also a cashier (7.5/10), flirted with her for 10 min, did same thing (see a pattern here (damn defense mechanism)). (I need to get over this sh!t lol)

Anyone have any advice for me? For some reason I’m still AFC when it comes to asking for that number. Anything you guys can suggest for me getting over it?
:confused:

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, you know what, I've really enjoyed talking to you and I had some more to say on this subject" Pull out your cell and hand it to her and continue with; "why don't you put your number in my cell and I will call you later to finish our conversation"

You can also add at the beginning "you seem like a really nice person that I would like to get to know" or something along that line.

end of problem

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yuriy777
I know this sounds like a ***** problem, but for some reason recently I’ve had a problem getting that phone number (the close if you will). I can carry that 10 min conversation, Kino, the works... It's just for some reason I can't seem to get the balls to close.

Ex. at the mall yesterday I gave up 2 opportunities

1. Cashier at a candle store (7-7.5/10), flirted with her for 5 min she asked me for my number (store thing to advertise), I joked back and forth how "she was coming onto me" and apon leaving I said if you want that's my cell you can call me on that sometime, and we can get together. (I know I’m an idiot)

2. Bath and body store, also a cashier (7.5/10), flirted with her for 10 min, did same thing (see a pattern here (damn defense mechanism)). (I need to get over this sh!t lol)

Anyone have any advice for me? For some reason I’m still AFC when it comes to asking for that number. Anything you guys can suggest for me getting over it?
:confused:
You want a quick fix but the root of your problem is you are just not being a MAN!!!

You are acting like a little boy who feels he need permission to "get" what he wants.

Not with just this but with every situation you face in life, grab you balls, man-up and just ask. Stop acting like a girl with the coy crap, Man are bold and daring you dig!!!!

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a quick fix but the root of your problem is you are just not being a MAN!!!

You are acting like a little boy who feels he need permission to "get" what he wants.

Not with just this but with every situation you face in life, grab you balls, man-up and just ask. Stop acting like a girl with the coy crap, Man are bold and daring you dig!!!!
lol good advice, but I don't have any problems putting my foot down and getting what I want, only for some reason problem with the phone close. if I'm at a club or something can still get the "let's get out of here" close just number close is somewhat difficult for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pull out your cell and hand it to her and continue with; "why don't you put your number in my cell and I will call you later to finish our conversation"
i do like this piece of advise, as soon as I test this bad boy out i'll post with success rate

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yuriy777
lol good advice, but I don't have any problems putting my foot down and getting what I want, only for some reason problem with the phone close. if I'm at a club or something can still get the "let's get out of here" close just number close is somewhat difficult for me.
What this means is that you are not 100% clear that you are grown. What that means is as a grown a man you can do whatever the hell you want to. Get rid of the guilt feeling, or I need permission feeling most of us have a hard time shaking from our youth.

There is NOTHING WRONG with asking for her number. Realize that you have the right to do whatever the hell you want to (nothing criminally insane of course) as an adult so if you want to ask her for number there is nothing wrong with it. If you want to ask her back to your crib or her crib there is nothing wrong with that. Hell if you decide to be an ******* for the night that's your perogative.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 - You sound like a really cool and funny guy around women. By that you can also hold good conversations. For being such a cool ass guy don't you think other women deserve to get in on this fun time too? Right, so do these chicks a favor and tell them they should give you their number.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the way you put that lol.
that may be the boost I need thx