Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probably a dead horse but how young should one be to start getting on a skincare routine?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have somewhat weathered skin from construction and being in the sun a lot (I live in FL) and Im a white dude.

I definitely seem to be aging. I also have quite a few gray hairs starting last year.

I'm only 28 btw.

I've had a very difficult past year (new trade and being on the bottom of a trade SUCKS, u get treated like sh*t by everyone) and I was broke and depressed, just started getting into a better position but it's still quite difficult.

Is there a mild skin care routine I should be getting into the habit of already? My plan was to wait until my 30s. Also when your skin is dehydrated from the sun, I figured it would just take a few weeks of a decent routine to get it back into shape so I figured I could wait (Im still leaning towards this direction). I guess my theory is that your skin only looks aged when you're in the sun a lot but if you're young and healthy, its just a matter of rehydrating it for a little bit and it will bounce back. Somehow I doubt I'll have longterm skin damage. Same with the gray hairs: I think once I get into a better position and adapt to my stressors, I will stop growing gray hairs. Is my theory wrong? True sometimes? Thoughts?

And if yes for the skin care, what would u recommend? Im on a budget and just want something simple and that I could easily implement into a habit.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is never to early man. Get some Hyaluronic Acid an apply it daily to your face and neck. It helps to moisturize your skin. Plenty of male-centric videos on YT talking about skin care.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have somewhat weathered skin from construction and being in the sun a lot (I live in FL) and Im a white dude.

I definitely seem to be aging. I also have quite a few gray hairs starting last year.

I'm only 28 btw.

I've had a very difficult past year (new trade and being on the bottom of a trade SUCKS, u get treated like sh*t by everyone) and I was broke and depressed, just started getting into a better position but it's still quite difficult.

Is there a mild skin care routine I should be getting into the habit of already? My plan was to wait until my 30s. Also when your skin is dehydrated from the sun, I figured it would just take a few weeks of a decent routine to get it back into shape so I figured I could wait (Im still leaning towards this direction). I guess my theory is that your skin only looks aged when you're in the sun a lot but if you're young and healthy, its just a matter of rehydrating it for a little bit and it will bounce back. Somehow I doubt I'll have longterm skin damage. Same with the gray hairs: I think once I get into a better position and adapt to my stressors, I will stop growing gray hairs. Is my theory wrong? True sometimes? Thoughts?

And if yes for the skin care, what would u recommend? Im on a budget and just want something simple and that I could easily implement into a habit.
I think there's a moisturizer called something like cie Vera or something like that. It's really effective for dry skin.

Other than that, face yoga will tighten up your face muscles and make you look younger and better looking. You can just go on YouTube and find some 5 minute routines and do them everyday

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is never to early man. Get some Hyaluronic Acid an apply it daily to your face and neck. It helps to moisturize your skin. Plenty of male-centric videos on YT talking about skin care.
Which brand do you use? Funny enough, one of my best friends owns one of biggest brands that make it.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Watts Beauty, probably because it was the one recommended wherever I learned about it way back when.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right because it's masculine to think about health and fitness for every part of our body inside and out except for the external organ that everyone sees first. :rolleyes: Taking care of your skin takes years off your look and safeguards your future on multiple levels. At minimum, it keeps you looking your age rather than 5-10 yrs older due to poor skin hygiene. It also makes coping with the dryness of winter once the heat comes on much easier.

But hey man. You do you.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right because it's masculine to think about health and fitness for every part of our body inside and out except for the external organ that everyone sees first. :rolleyes: Taking care of your skin takes years off your look and safeguards your future on multiple levels. At minimum, it keeps you looking your age rather than 5-10 yrs older due to poor skin hygiene. It also makes coping with the dryness of winter once the heat comes on much easier.

But hey man. You do you.
Yeah right cause slathering a bunch of chemicals on your face is somehow going to keep that peach from turning into a prune. Miss me with this metrosexual bullsh1t. You guys complain about the gays taking over America and you act just like them.

I'll do my wife, you do your bf.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing ages you faster than the sun. The gray hairs are there to stay. Once a follicle stops making pigment it grows in white. That is stress and genetics.

You need a high SPF sunscreen for your face. Like 50. Get one with aloe vera, organic is less chemicals, apply daily before you go to work. Wear long sleeves and gloves. Wear a hat. Sun damage is cumulative. Severe burns in your teens & twenties can cause age spots or skin cancer years later. It’s serious business so you are smart to look after yourself now. Also wear sunglasses whenever you are going outside particularly in bright sun. The sun causes cataracts. Greater sun exposure accelerates the process.

In addition to sunscreen get yourself unrefined organic coconut oil. Put it on your skin at night to condition your skin. It is about 8 bucks for organic unrefined oil but that’s for a 16oz jar and it will last a while & is pure & far less expensive than cosmetic lotions etc & better for your skin. You can get it at a grocery store. If you prefer put it on after work so you aren’t going to bed oily (your skin will absorb it in an hour or two so you won’t be greasy.)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink more water. Clears up your skin. And stay out of the sun, use SPF50 sunscreen.

Nothing ages you faster than the sun.
Good post.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a high SPF sunscreen for your face. Like 50.
You must be Asian, do you carry a little umbrella on sunny days?

Don't forget to get jabbed and boosted, doctors and pharma companies say that's the best way to improve your health. :D

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be...
Tanning is a relatively new fad. Tanned people were laborers; the elite kept out of the sun.
Chanel started the trend that 'tanned is healthy'. She's in fashion, not in medicine, so what does she know?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to research just how bad sunscreens are for you and the chemicals in them. Barbara O'Neill has some eye-opening videos about them. I totally understand the prevailing sentiment regarding them.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be Asian, do you carry a little umbrella on sunny days?

Don't forget to get jabbed and boosted, doctors and pharma companies say that's the best way to improve your health. :D
See avatar. White girl of Scandinavian & Scottish extraction. Very fair. I’m in my early 50s in that photo.

When I was 21 I worked as a hostess in a popular restaurant. One of the waitresses was very tan, cheerleader type. She had done tanning beds for years. She got melanoma. Cancer of any sort at that age is frightful. It scared me off sunbathing and that avoidance has saved my skin. I do not look much different than I did in my mid 20s. That has everything to do with sun avoidance and sufficient sleep even before diet & exercise.

Asian cultures do not seem to sun worship like Caucasian cultures. I think that has quite a lot to do with why Asians age well. I’ve aged just as well as any woman my age of any race, because of sun avoidance. Darker people have more melanin so more natural defenses but even they must be cautious. There is a reason people say “black don’t crack” and so forth.

And I’m not a vaxxer. Nor do I do tons of expensive treatments. And I work in pharma so I’m better advised about risks than the average individual.

I do take vitamins. Have for years. Good nutrition keeps your body functioning well, that includes your immune system. I have a very healthy immune system. I’ve never had a flu shot my whole life. My immune system knows to attack stuff it’s supposed to attack and I don’t help it with vaccines. As a result my immune system is busy protecting me. It isn’t bored or attacking my own tissues (autoimmune disease).

You see less autoimmune disease in the developing world. Some autoimmune conditions are under reported due to healthcare access issues, but people’s immune systems in those parts of the world are too busy fighting off actual pathogens to be attacking healthy tissue in an autoimmune disorder.

I don’t use antibacterial soap or disinfectant either. I wash my hands, keep clean & tidy but I leave defense to the immune system. That’s it’s job.

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See avatar. White girl of Scandinavian & Scottish extraction. Very fair. I’m in my early 50s in that photo.

When I was 21 I worked as a hostess in a popular restaurant. One of the waitresses was very tan, cheerleader type. She had done tanning beds for years. She got melanoma. Cancer of any sort at that age is frightful. It scared me off sunbathing and that avoidance has saved my skin. I do not look much different than I did in my mid 20s. That has everything to do with sun avoidance and sufficient sleep even before diet & exercise.

Asian cultures do not seem to sun worship like Caucasian cultures. I think that has quite a lot to do with why Asians age well. I’ve aged just as well as any woman my age of any race, because of sun avoidance. Darker people have more melanin so more natural defenses but even they must be cautious. There is a reason people say “black don’t crack” and so forth.

And I’m not a vaxxer. Nor do I do tons of expensive treatments. And I work in pharma so I’m better advised about risks than the average individual.

I do take vitamins. Have for years. Good nutrition keeps your body functioning well, that includes your immune system. I have a very healthy immune system. I’ve never had a flu shot my whole life. My immune system knows to attack stuff it’s supposed to attack and I don’t help it with vaccines. As a result my immune system is busy protecting me. It isn’t bored or attacking my own tissues (autoimmune disease).

You see less autoimmune disease in the developing world. Some autoimmune conditions are under reported due to healthcare access issues, but people’s immune systems in those parts of the world are too busy fighting off actual pathogens to be attacking healthy tissue in an autoimmune disorder.

I don’t use antibacterial soap or disinfectant either. I wash my hands, keep clean & tidy but I leave defense to the immune system. That’s it’s job.
Good tips actually. :)

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing ages you faster than the sun. The gray hairs are there to stay. Once a follicle stops making pigment it grows in white. That is stress and genetics.

You need a high SPF sunscreen for your face. Like 50. Get one with aloe vera, organic is less chemicals, apply daily before you go to work. Wear long sleeves and gloves. Wear a hat. Sun damage is cumulative. Severe burns in your teens & twenties can cause age spots or skin cancer years later. It’s serious business so you are smart to look after yourself now. Also wear sunglasses whenever you are going outside particularly in bright sun. The sun causes cataracts. Greater sun exposure accelerates the process.

In addition to sunscreen get yourself unrefined organic coconut oil. Put it on your skin at night to condition your skin. It is about 8 bucks for organic unrefined oil but that’s for a 16oz jar and it will last a while & is pure & far less expensive than cosmetic lotions etc & better for your skin. You can get it at a grocery store. If you prefer put it on after work so you aren’t going to bed oily (your skin will absorb it in an hour or two so you won’t be greasy.)
Solid advice, thanks. I think some studies show that gray hairs are reversible though.

With the research I've done, I currently have a new routine:

Morning: cup of bone broth (collagen), hydrating cleanser, sunscreen (spf 50 stick version for my face and neck), regular generic for arms (Like i said im on budget lol)

Night: hydrating cleanser, moisturizer for when i go to sleep

I'll look into the coconut oil :)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya. Bone broth is good stuff. I always forget about it. Probably should add to my list on the weekly.

Getting old ain’t for sissies lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boner broth huh?