"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PRL, Casanova, et. al. - have a question for you

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
PRL and other Seniors,

Remember that HB9 I was telling you about that I only date once every several weeks? Well, anyways, its been a few weeks since I contacted her. I know her through an MBA classmate of mine, she is his wife's babysitter. Anyways, my classmate told me last week, during class, "blah blah...oh by the way (Girl's Name) told me to tell you she says hi".

...Is that her indirect way of telling me to call her or something? I know some girls are just odd, or very conservative and never call or something...I know she's in a transition thing, where she is looking for a job, not sure where she is going to live, etc., etc...

It just odd that she doesn't call me or email me directly to say hi...

...I want to hear that southern accent of hers again...makes my w*ng really hard! ;)

What would you all do in my shoes?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
It's a very positive sign for you (usually). From personal experience when a girl goes via common friends it's her way of thinking/asking whats up.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm a senior at the age of 41 now. :rolleyes: Do I get a 10%discount on all my purchases? I think you have to be above 55.

When someonel tells someone else to say "hi" to another for him/her they are being polite. When a girl says it referring to a guy she dated before, she is saying "Tell him to call me"!!!!

Don't tell her that your friend told you that she said "hi" - don't mention it, even if she asks you. If she asks you, tell her that you called her on your own volition and you want to take her to an 'already planned event' and would she like to join you. Be smooth.

If she is a hb9 - I would be seeing her more often!!
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
:) PRL, I used the wrong wording! I meant Masters not Seniors :)


Thanks for the advice.. How was your trip to Miami?

I will be going to Italy next month; Naples and Florence.

I will call the hb9, and I will put a plan in place. ;)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I wrote a post on this a long time ago about Human Communication Devices (HCDs). People use other people to either relay messages or find out information about a person they're interested in. This is a give-away that the person is interested in either seeing you, or hearing from you. By all means, get in contact with her and set up a date.
 
Top