"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Prison Inmate Cooking Show (from his Tiny Cell) on YouTube....

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
773
I enjoy watching cooking shows to see what tips I can learn and today stumbled on the show "prison meals" by a man who is serving time in Fed prison and able to cook meals in his cell! He has a YouTube channel which I've heard is legit!

I am shocked at what this guy is able to prepare and cook right in his cell! He is extremely creative and combines the veggies/potatoes the prison serves (adds others from the commissary) spices/seasons them up, makes a sauce from mayo (no oil or butter - not allowed?) and appears to have.the entire commissary of spices/seasonings and condiments stocked in his extremely small cell!

He uses plastic spoons to chop up the food into pieces instead of knives which I imagine are not sold in the commissary or allowed. Forks aren't allowed either. He eats with the plastic spoon as well.

He doesnt eat the dry gnarly looking processed meat that is served, he buys pre-packaged beef, sausage chicken and rice from the commissary, seasons everything with the zillion spices/seasonings he has and grills on a makeshift grill/hot plate he made himself. He makes the rice in a bowl by adding hot water.

The grill doesn't get very hot so takes longer to cook but man some of the stuff this guy makes looks really good!

A tip I learned from him is adding jelly to the sausage while grilling, I used strawberry preserves and it was delicious! Adds a fruity sweetness to the hot salty sausage, something I had never seen from professional chefs on the traditional cooking shows.

Right now he is making fried rice and veggies sautéed with mayo and LOTS of spices and seasonings. Prepackaged chopped beef sautéed with mayo and seasoned same way.

Check it out!

 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
773
Don't trust the "mayo" in prison
What's up with the mayo? It's from a sqeeze bottle. Although not sure how he is able to refrigerate it after opening?

Edit: I just googled it.

"Commercial bottled or squeeze-bottle mayonnaise does not strictly require refrigeration for food safety after opening."

I did not know that! The things I learn... lol
 
Last edited:

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
215
Reaction score
258
that just flew over your head
What's up with the mayo? It's from a sqeeze bottle. Although not sure how he is able to refrigerate it after opening?

Edit: I just googled it.

"Commercial bottled or squeeze-bottle mayonnaise does not strictly require refrigeration for food safety after opening."

I did not know that! The things I learn... lol
unless you're just playing ..

This is why we ❤ you, cat
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130
OK, now I'm motivated about mayo & prison.

There is a Mayo Prison in Florida. Mayo & Lemonade is "prison bleach blonde" formula. What else is there? :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top