Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Princess Online dating profile

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Setup an online dati g profile as a female last night. Put a few pics of my GF on. Listed her as in a realtionship and just lopking for a bit added fun. I put her best pics on. She is very pretty in my opinion. Slim, nice cleavege and cheek pretty face. Blonde curly hair.

Quite amazed at how much attention the profile got. How it FELT to be a sexy, alluring woman ONLINE.

I also made a dating profile for myself. A few days ago. I have had no messages for days for me.

I set up my gf's last night and had SO MUCH ATTENTION. Every couple of mins there was a new message coming in. I couldnt keep of her profile. The ATTENTION was addictive. Men telling her what they want to do to her. They were queing up for her. Hundreds of options from good looking attractive guys. I had them all in the palm of my hand, playing, toying with them and they all done what i asked them. I wanted all of their ATTENTION. I was asking them which part of my her body they wanted to see. It was all under my/her control. Not once did one of them say anything bad to her..