Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the Hell are we watching ? I have never in my life seen someone this whipped.... in a few months maybe a year we may actually have our first Royal posting on so suave after she leaves him and he’s stranded in America because his country won’t take him back.
He is being paraded around the media as a trophy for feminism. That's my perception of it. He exists to remind all the men that women have and can get anything they want. The ultimate disney princess dream: be able to **** who you want, be independent, then when you're past the age of 30, you can find the biggest ***** male with resources to marry you and make a baby with you. The female dream. The ideal of no consequences for all of her actions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is being paraded around the media as a trophy for feminism. That's my perception of it. He exists to remind all the men that women have and can get anything they want. The ultimate disney princess dream: be able to **** who you want, be independent, then when you're past the age of 30, you can find the biggest ***** male with resources to marry you and make a baby with you. The female dream. The ideal of no consequences for all of her actions.
Dwayne Wade submitted to his wife and admits his wife LEADS the family.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are watching a poor fools drama unfold. For any man, Harry is the perfect example of what NOT to do in life. There are more red flegs on that woman then on tiananmen square at a military parade.

This guy breaks up with the family that had his back at every point in his life for a 3rd class Hollywood bytch that is going to drop him like a hot potato once she is done with dragging him through the media.

She has no respect for Harry and when there is no more money to be made out of their drama, she will monkey branch.
He got two kids out of her. Family doesn’t mean much. I got close relatives that will act sincere yet destroy you when the time is ripe.

You may have a point. But if he didn’t marry and get her pregnant, the people would be “Prince Harry is 6’3 and rich and worldly, yet can’t find a wife to marry and get pregnant, what a loser.”

The part about going on Oprah and bitching about life in a $13,000,000 US mansion, don‘t understand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got two kids out of her. Family doesn’t mean much. I got close relatives that will act sincere yet destroy you when the time is ripe.

You may have a point. But if he didn’t marry and get her pregnant, the people would be “Prince Harry is 6’3 and rich and worldly, yet can’t find a wife to marry and get pregnant, what a loser.”

The part about going on Oprah and bitching about life in a $13,000,000 US mansion, don‘t understand.
I guess Oprah thinks its just not right.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this guy ever comes to SS, he should be given some kind of special medal such as Lord of the Simps or something - and only then can we help him by giving him the tough love that he might not want but definitely needs.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can get 2 kids out of allmost every woman under 40. Its not something only bossy, 3rd grade former actresses can do.

The Royal family doesnt look that ****ty to me. William seems to be doing okay.
Harry is just a little biatch that complains about a life in social safety and luxury. Just like most western woman he dwells on luxury problems.

There are 7.8 billion people out there that would love to have had his "problems" in the royal family.

This guy has no clue about how to be a man and thats his "fathers" fault...... but then, obviously Charles being not his real father most likely didnt have much reason to teach him.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 7.8 billion people out there that would love to have had his "problems" in the royal family.
Exactly..... I was born into nothing... given nothing... this is a prince who would gave inherited a kingdom.. millions of dollars... private jets.. vacation homes.... my best friend from grade school witnessed his mom’s boyfriend blow her head off with a shotgun and turn the gun on himself. He is a successful business man... has his own family and has worked his issues out (the best he can) privately in therapy... he never wanted sympathy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly..... I was born into nothing... given nothing... this is a prince who would gave inherited a kingdom.. millions of dollars... private jets.. vacation homes.... my best friend from grade school witnessed his mom’s boyfriend blow her head off with a shotgun and turn the gun on himself. He is a successful business man... has his own family and has worked his issues out (the best he can) privately in therapy... he never wanted sympathy.
Why did he blow the wife away then himself?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have Harry allowing Megan to take him out of his country to a foreign land, besmirching his family name for the sake of SJWism...

Johnny Depp, the #2 best alpha male in the world being emotionally and physically abused by Amber Heard, who admittedly is super hot. She just uses her looks to get away with anything and is obviously heavily NPD.

Then Brad Pitt, #1 alpha male of the world, is now having a custody battle with Angelina Jolie, the original strong independent woman, who also, coincidentally, convinced Brad to take in a bunch of refugee babies from Somalia and raise them as his own. He should let her have em.

What is this world coming to?? We need Sean Connery back...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that they're now forced to fly Business Class rather than First Class on their own fkking plane and it broke my heart.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA don't care about him. Canada cared about him more.
Canada is the country equivalent of a chick with daddy issues. Any washed up American or British celebrity would be welcomed here with open arms. You know how in every election year, a bunch of celebs declare that they will move to Canada if a Republican gets elected? Truth be told, Canadians would actually want for that to happen...but of course it never does, lol. As for Harry, it's not hard to see why he turned out this way. His mom was a wh*re and his dad couldn't give two sh!ts about him. Combine that with low intellectual capacity (due to centuries of royal inbreeding) and the end result is someone who is easily manipulated by women.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only imagine standing behind Harry Von Simpalot in line at an Aldi and watching him have an epic meltdown as the cashier sits there throwing his groceries at him. You went from getting everything served to you on a silver platter to begging for UBI with your used up p-sleeve divorcee of a wife. * slow clap *

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said he doesn't understand the big deal about free speech.

I honestly don't need to hear another word out of his mouth. He can go fvck himself.

Reactions: BMX

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have Harry allowing Megan to take him out of his country to a foreign land, besmirching his family name for the sake of SJWism...

Johnny Depp, the #2 best alpha male in the world being emotionally and physically abused by Amber Heard, who admittedly is super hot. She just uses her looks to get away with anything and is obviously heavily NPD.

Then Brad Pitt, #1 alpha male of the world, is now having a custody battle with Angelina Jolie, the original strong independent woman, who also, coincidentally, convinced Brad to take in a bunch of refugee babies from Somalia and raise them as his own. He should let her have em.

What is this world coming to?? We need Sean Connery back...
he is retired and media will never put him on the spot light again, unless its to amke him look bad, with they did after some year he retired

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is retired and media will never put him on the spot light again, unless its to amke him look bad, with they did after some year he retired
Bro Sean Connery died. Sorry to tell u

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get 2 kids out of allmost every woman under 40. Its not something only bossy, 3rd grade former actresses can do.
True, but its a *big* thing to get a woman, who has no previous children and no divorces, pregnant nowadays, although Megan was divorced.

Back in the day when women got pregnant, they would *hide* their bump, they wouldn't disclose, very hush hush. Children didn't mean too much . Nowadays you got women and celebrites posting naked selfies on instagram. They make sure the WORLD knows they got PREGNANT. It's a huge huge thing now.

The Royal family doesnt look that ****ty to me. William seems to be doing okay.
Harry is just a little biatch that complains about a life in social safety and luxury. Just like most western woman he dwells on luxury problems.
Agree.

This guy has no clue about how to be a man and thats his "fathers" fault...... but then, obviously Charles being not his real father most likely didnt have much reason to teach him.
I would say a bit his father's fault, but more his friends and society's fault. The guy joined military, was confident, happy, loved girls, major playboy when he was young. Then he got a age where he wanted to be married and a father, and he had to be beta to get it done.

I don't think Megan would have accepted Harry being *alpha* in a marriage. It's either 2 kids, beta or no marriage no kids alpha. Alot of men, since kids is the end all and be all, take option 1.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the Hell are we watching ? I have never in my life seen someone this whipped.... in a few months maybe a year we may actually have our first Royal posting on so suave after she leaves him and he’s stranded in America because his country won’t take him back.
It's an absolute disgrace but the UK has been cucked long before this. Women are very masculine. Boss girl. make fresh and fit and Kevin Samuels calls look like amateur hour. I'm saying, lad spending a summer in Central London will level up by necessity or end up in the black pill. I'm saying that a Vaca elsewhere is like scoring on a empty net. 6s think they are 10s. The country won't take him back because what man wins the lottery ticket as prince and marries a middle age skank who got ran through by the NBA? The absolute height of stupidity.