Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an absolute disgrace but the UK has been cucked long before this. Women are very masculine. Boss girl. make fresh and fit and Kevin Samuels calls look like amateur hour. I'm saying, lad spending a summer in Central London will level up by necessity or end up in the black pill. I'm saying that a Vaca elsewhere is like scoring on a empty net. 6s think they are 10s. The country won't take him back because what man wins the lottery ticket as prince and marries a middle age skank who got ran through by the NBA? The absolute height of stupidity.
How many NBA guys ran thru her?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an absolute disgrace but the UK has been cucked long before this. Women are very masculine. Boss girl. make fresh and fit and Kevin Samuels calls look like amateur hour. I'm saying, lad spending a summer in Central London will level up by necessity or end up in the black pill. I'm saying that a Vaca elsewhere is like scoring on a empty net. 6s think they are 10s. The country won't take him back because what man wins the lottery ticket as prince and marries a middle age skank who got ran through by the NBA? The absolute height of stupidity.
I've been reading a japanese comic called Sanctuary recently. I'm a nut for organized crime stories and a friend told me to try it. I'm not too fond of that style of comics, but I decided to give it a go. It's very bravado. The men put a lot of women in their place, including such characters as a the female chief of police getting seduced by the young don or the lustful masculine gun of the don who goes around and ****s any girl he likes while dragging her into a bathroom. You see scenes of the chief getting more sexually frustrated, and the don pulls stuff you'd see us talking about here on this forum: escalating tension, making the hamster wheel in her head go, letting her feel the mystery of your life, and becoming infatuated by the bad boy. In one scene, he tells her that if he settles a gang war in three days, he will make love to her. So she sitting throughout the day or in her bath feeling herself. Then when she comes over expecting sex, he pulls a fast one on her and comes out dress. She became nervous with every sound before that, and then leaves looking ready to kill her. It was like watching beautiful art in motion. It's exactly something some of us would do. Then you have this upcoming politician friend of the don who ****s news reporters who give him tips and even seduces what should be this powerful American blond politician overseas who originally comes to strongarm the car industry.

It's really a great series of chapters of essentially the masculine world of the yakuza and the politician life. Likely exaggerated and dramatized in some aspects, but it filled that niche of masculine stories that I missed so dearly.

The reason I brought this up is because women of all types can easily be brought back down to their female levels, including the boss ones. I've done it in my personal life, and I always suspected that all of the bossy, man like females of our current age can easily be defeated by an army of men. Not simps, but men. The very problem we face is that we have an entire billions of simps in the world from all over the globe connected online who are giving women easy attention and ego inflation. For every man that doesn't want to deal with her ****, there's a thousand more ready to. Locally, she will be a stuck ass, but unless all the men in her area no longer decide to chase women problems, she will continue to be like this until that issue is solved. Either removing the international influence entirely, or just changing the entire society around the women, such as America, into a masculine state again.

It. Can. Be. Done.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HaleyBaron : It's called the "Feminine Core", it's the essence in every normal functioning women. And all women crave going there, or to be exact, being put back there by a really strong guy that makes their vajayjay tingle.

Because nowadays, most women are too far from their feminine core so we see there are more and more agressive and crazy and unhappy women because they are not in their Feminine Core. But once they meet a Chad alpha enough to put them back into that, they'd submit and be more happy than ever.

Last edited:

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the Hell are we watching ? I have never in my life seen someone this whipped.... in a few months maybe a year we may actually have our first Royal posting on so suave after she leaves him and he’s stranded in America because his country won’t take him back.
Say what?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading a japanese comic called Sanctuary recently. I'm a nut for organized crime stories and a friend told me to try it. I'm not too fond of that style of comics, but I decided to give it a go. It's very bravado. The men put a lot of women in their place, including such characters as a the female chief of police getting seduced by the young don or the lustful masculine gun of the don who goes around and ****s any girl he likes while dragging her into a bathroom. You see scenes of the chief getting more sexually frustrated, and the don pulls stuff you'd see us talking about here on this forum: escalating tension, making the hamster wheel in her head go, letting her feel the mystery of your life, and becoming infatuated by the bad boy. In one scene, he tells her that if he settles a gang war in three days, he will make love to her. So she sitting throughout the day or in her bath feeling herself. Then when she comes over expecting sex, he pulls a fast one on her and comes out dress. She became nervous with every sound before that, and then leaves looking ready to kill her. It was like watching beautiful art in motion. It's exactly something some of us would do. Then you have this upcoming politician friend of the don who ****s news reporters who give him tips and even seduces what should be this powerful American blond politician overseas who originally comes to strongarm the car industry.

It's really a great series of chapters of essentially the masculine world of the yakuza and the politician life. Likely exaggerated and dramatized in some aspects, but it filled that niche of masculine stories that I missed so dearly.

The reason I brought this up is because women of all types can easily be brought back down to their female levels, including the boss ones. I've done it in my personal life, and I always suspected that all of the bossy, man like females of our current age can easily be defeated by an army of men. Not simps, but men. The very problem we face is that we have an entire billions of simps in the world from all over the globe connected online who are giving women easy attention and ego inflation. For every man that doesn't want to deal with her ****, there's a thousand more ready to. Locally, she will be a stuck ass, but unless all the men in her area no longer decide to chase women problems, she will continue to be like this until that issue is solved. Either removing the international influence entirely, or just changing the entire society around the women, such as America, into a masculine state again.

It. Can. Be. Done.
I can't be bothered. not pulling a feminist or boss girl. in the words of Kevin Samuels - take your d out @ boss girl.

Comply or bye. come proper. feminine and fit or

I am not saying you can't pull boss girl. I am saying why when hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday?

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason people talk about this is because a blogger loves celebrity gossip. God forbid actually doing game.

Lulz
Abe simpsons the man lol

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the Hell are we watching ? I have never in my life seen someone this whipped.... in a few months maybe a year we may actually have our first Royal posting on so suave after she leaves him and he’s stranded in America because his country won’t take him back.
and this is a "Feel Good" IG site.....

harry.JPG

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On behalf of the United Kingdom I would like to apologise for the conduct of Harry Windsor.

actually LOL at him turning up on here.

user name “redpillprince” or “PGTOW”

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the expert in this video is talking gibberish honestly.
I disagree, it makes a lot of sense to me. But I've been following this channel for a while. Which I advise you to do, because I've learned quite a bit watching her videos.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here another one: