Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the Hell are we watching ? I have never in my life seen someone this whipped.... in a few months maybe a year we may actually have our first Royal posting on so suave after she leaves him and he’s stranded in America because his country won’t take him back.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the Hell are we watching ? I have never in my life seen someone this whipped.... in a few months maybe a year we may actually have our first Royal posting on so suave after she leaves him and he’s stranded in America because his country won’t take him back.
Guys it takes balls to do what he did.
Turning your back on centuries of tradition, your powerful but toxic family, royal patronages and a life of privilege is not easy. And doing so knowing fully well that he’d get slaughtered, ridiculed, criticised and hounded by royalist media outlets worldwide isnt a move for the feint-hearted.

Most people cant bear the thought of being disliked by a few relatives; now imagine being hated by millions because you’ve chosen to stick to your principles and forge your own path away from what you consider to be a toxic environment.

The guy was unhappy in that establishment long before Meghan arrived on the scene. She just happens to now be the reception desk for the multitudes checking in to bash him. Their marriage isnt guaranteed to workout in the long run, but whose marriage is? Divorce happens everyday across the world, so there would be nothing new there if they break up one day.

It takes balls to do what he did.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to talk about Harry you have to use his official title: Prince Harry Von Simpalot

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are watching a poor fools drama unfold. For any man, Harry is the perfect example of what NOT to do in life. There are more red flegs on that woman then on tiananmen square at a military parade.

This guy breaks up with the family that had his back at every point in his life for a 3rd class Hollywood bytch that is going to drop him like a hot potato once she is done with dragging him through the media.

She has no respect for Harry and when there is no more money to be made out of their drama, she will monkey branch.

Last edited:

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor dude is cornered

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive often wondered dont all these mega stars have "red pill aids"? Like a street pimp who advises them what to do and not to do? As even lads on section 8 know not to take a woman with this many red flags seriously

its a bit like footballers who do embarassing theatrics, infront of 4,000HD cameras? Does the manager or life advisor not advise them to NOT look so stupid on the field today?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive often wondered dont all these mega stars have "red pill aids"? Like a street pimp who advises them what to do and not to do? As even lads on section 8 know not to take a woman with this many red flags seriously

its a bit like footballers who do embarassing theatrics, infront of 4,000HD cameras? Does the manager or life advisor not advise them to NOT look so stupid on the field today?
You'd think people like this could afford the best coaching and would come out to be super Chads. That someone this rich and this priviledged would get involved with a woman like this and not see all of the obvious red flags is amazing. That said, he didn't exactly have a strong father figure. His father was getting publicly cucked for years by a slutty woman that was going around banging rich men whilst playing the victim.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys it takes balls to do what he did.
Turning your back on centuries of tradition, your powerful but toxic family, royal patronages and a life of privilege is not easy. And doing so knowing fully well that he’d get slaughtered, ridiculed, criticised and hounded by royalist media outlets worldwide isnt a move for the feint-hearted.

Most people cant bear the thought of being disliked by a few relatives; now imagine being hated by millions because you’ve chosen to stick to your principles and forge your own path away from what you consider to be a toxic environment.

The guy was unhappy in that establishment long before Meghan arrived on the scene. She just happens to now be the reception desk for the multitudes checking in to bash him. Their marriage isnt guaranteed to workout in the long run, but whose marriage is? Divorce happens everyday across the world, so there would be nothing new there if they break up one day.

It takes balls to do what he did.
It takes balls but not wise. For that situation where you give all your advantages and power up the women usually turn on the male.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes balls but not wise. For that situation where you give all your advantages and power up the women usually turn on the male.
He seems like he has been getting stronger lately because for the first few years he was getting torn up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He seems like he has been getting stronger lately because for the first few years he was getting torn up.
I don't see him getting stronger. It seems to me he's ruining his life for a woman that will probably end up cheating and leaving him, whilst blaming him and playing the victim.

If he was strong, he'd have told her to shut up and be quiet and they'd continue to live a life of privilege. Or he'd have dumped her the moment he realised what a liability she was.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A Prince who was raised by a single father too. Who would had thought. Unless Camilla was active in their lives as a step mom.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it almost feels like we are watching a hostage situation. She’s pregnant with his kid and tells him how she’s planning on killing herself! Insane manipulation but shame on him for blowing a hot one in a girl like her. He is being led around by her.... she wants to move to Canada ... he moves.... she wants to move to LA he moves. She had isolated him entirely from anyone that cares about him. How long until she uses all his “mental health” issues... she’s forcing him to talk about in a custody hearing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it almost feels like we are watching a hostage situation. She’s pregnant with his kid and tells him how she’s planning on killing herself! Insane manipulation but shame on him for blowing a hot one in a girl like her. He is being led around by her.... she wants to move to Canada ... he moves.... she wants to move to LA he moves. She had isolated him entirely from anyone that cares about him. How long until she uses all his “mental health” issues... she’s forcing him to talk about in a custody hearing.
LA don't care about him. Canada cared about him more. I viewed the Canada thing as an interim step. She was at a ego war with his family, and he was the unaware pawn. His grandma probably was cool with Megan teaching Harry a lesson. Even NORMAL men get into that situation, they leave their life for a woman or fvck it up for his "love" for her. He gets ruined, when he has little influence she turns on him and leaves. Cashed him out, trashed him out.