Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wanted to be a civilian and now he's "devastated" about losing perks. Did this guy not even consult a lawyer before doing any of this? Good God.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wanted to be a civilian and now he's "devastated" about losing perks. Did this guy not even consult a lawyer before doing any of this? Good God.
He will be eaten alive! His wife gonna end up cheating or physically abusing him. She does care about image and power due to her being an actress. She won't be able to help it. Because the light she sees him in is being diminished!

Even if she didn't plan on these things happening it will due to the huge power swing from him to HER. Big her, little prince...

And i don't want it to happen. Trust me. But what i described follows the LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will be eaten alive! His wife gonna end up cheating or physically abusing him. She does care about image and power due to her being an actress. She won't be able to help it. Because the light she sees him in is being diminished!

Even if she didn't plan on these things happening it will due to the huge power swing from him to HER. Big her, little prince...

And i don't want it to happen. Trust me. But what i described follows the LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE.
ah its a trainwwreck to happen and we know from a long time, we can only see it happen.

also we know she will cheat on him, but i'm betting when she do it will hurt her acting carrer even more, and after we will not even hear her name again, myself I never heard her name before the date with the prince

now is just take the popcorn and watch the "show"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah its a trainwwreck to happen and we know from a long time, we can only see it happen.

also we know she will cheat on him, but i'm betting when she do it will hurt her acting carrer even more, and after we will not even hear her name again, myself I never heard her name before the date with the prince

now is just take the popcorn and watch the "show"
Hollywood is going to "play" around with that family with her compliance.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but at this point, he's gonna hafta follow in his father's footsteps. I don't see how else he's likely to get himself out of this corner he's painted himself into.
Get the Yakuza or some other underground organization to "take care" of the problem.

Set it up as a senseless murder or accident.

Harry becomes the agrieved widower. His family welcomes him back without apology. Billions of women worldwide pine for him anew.

They're going to live in LA near Brentwood, right?

(Dear Big Brother, this is satire.)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I never said she was unattractive, only that no woman is attractive enough to justify a man upending his life over her. I wasn't saying "Megan Markle isn't attractive enough to ruin a man's life....but a 25 year old Denise Richards...now THAT's another story." Exactly zer0 women are that attractive. It's only pu55y, not gold.
Agreed 100%

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife aside...boy did he pick the wrong time to give up royalty. Lol.
This is the final prediction. After all his self sacrifice, putting his wife in front of him constantly, removing himself from his world and implanting into hers. He might even end up on Hollywood BLVD drinking a bottle of MD 20/20 or OE...prince.jpg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wendy Wiliams said Megan "weaseled" her way into Royalty. She believes the L.A. diversion had been completely master planned.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he can do something with his Invictus Games. Go big with it.

Use Hollywood.

He would attract so many women and athletic men.

Good example for his son.