Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YESSIR. YESSIR! It can be easily that you are more ambitious and driven than the majority of them. They are very good at "holding their spot" and it's their preference. But when you come around them, they want to drag you onto their wavelength, thus being toxic for what you are doing.

All I was saying is sometimes the "validation" your family can provide is no good for you, because they don't understand what your doing.. They aren't into it like you are. As adults we must monitor our own energy and whether various relationships add to or take from it.
Yeah and the thing is, both can be true. That is, Megan could be a conniving bytch, but his family might also suck.

I had a gf for a while and my family was just not into her. The truth was, she had some issues and we weren't a good match in retrospect. BUT - that's for me to decide. It pissed me off that they weren't more supportive and acted weird about it, and it created some temporary distance between us. I figured, it's my life, I'll date whom I want, and they can get on board or not but it's not my problem if they don't. There are lots of people whose families don't accept their partners for all sorts of reasons including race and sexual preference. It's a shytty choice to make but everyone's gotta do what's best for himself.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think she is "medusa-ing" him? Your making it sound treacherous. So WHY did she disown her father? Why did she leave her friend group? Thats important because there may be a good reason.
What good reason for disowning the man who gave her life? Come on man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good reason for disowning the man who gave her life? Come on man.
If he was trying to con her that would be a good reason. Im going to look it up. Sometimes you fam can be the worst.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres some more news about Harry denouncing his throne. From how these situations play out in American culture and this is an actress. I pray she doesnt make him into the greatest SIMP of the last few hundred years. Human nature. The fight between his grandma and his family against her.... Good hearted Harry may be a pawn in a battle between WOMEN! Thats why grandma said "go on ahead Harry, since your so smart"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Megan's plan is to groom Archie for the American Presidency. Seems she was quite disappointed that marrying into the royal family didn't make her a princess, nor her son a prince. Additionally, she's promising to nix residency in America, for as long as we have a President named "Trump." If Don Jr takes over in 2025, that should keep us Merkel-free until 2033. Sorry, Archie.
If she wanted to make him President, awesome.

I just pray she didn't get the man just to tear him up. Got hitched, got a baby outta him, now got him to stop what he was doing before.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reasons she wanted GTFO of the UK was because 50% of the UK is racist, to which she's been having a hell of a time since her and Harry became an item. Not to mention Harry has been through his own personal hell of what the medias effects were upon his own mother. So in his eyes and heart I'm sure he just doesn't want a repeat of the past. And being married to someone who he loves and has a child with, his main instinct would be to keep them both safe and happy. What would you guys do? Divorce your wife because she's being called a condescending racial slurs and it rips her apart?

Yes, leaving in the fashion he has is certainly worthy of discussion in some obvious aspects, which have already been conversed about here; however, maybe at the end of the day he's simply had enough of that world. having a whole country and news outlets telling him how to raise his kid, conduct himself, what he should or shouldn't do... It has a much darker side than we really even know. A lot of what we see is a show. That's what that world has always been. Clean and tidy on the surface.. But behind that curtain? Anyone with half a brain can imagine.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I still can't believe that some men can be incredibly stupid.

She's leading the marriage and he's a mere follower.

Such wanton display of weakness speaks volumes of his frame.

The marriage is already breaking apart and its all his stupid fault.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If only he could have found SoSuave.
Son learned through the example of the father, meanwhile father is a cvck who learned from another cvck.

This is what happens when women in the family has tremendous power over the men.

Their male offsprings all ended up being cvcks.

Now you know why women despises weak men - it's to produce strong male offsprings and block the seeds of weaker one's.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple rumors I heard round the interwebs:

- dude is illegitimate, queen wanted him out a long time ago

- they first met as an "arranged date" like many hollywood starlets do (aka seeking arrangement type deals)

- lady couldn't get Hollywood starlet attention while being a royal

- both are being "groomed" to be a Clinton-like power couple

- lady's already getting Hollywood gigs lined up because of dude's royal blood

- both are set to make a $hit ton of $$$ either way

Doesn't seem to be as much like the "b*tch ruins everything" people are making it out to be.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reasons she wanted GTFO of the UK was because 50% of the UK is racist, to which she's been having a hell of a time since her and Harry became an item. Not to mention Harry has been through his own personal hell of what the medias effects were upon his own mother. So in his eyes and heart I'm sure he just doesn't want a repeat of the past. And being married to someone who he loves and has a child with, his main instinct would be to keep them both safe and happy. What would you guys do? Divorce your wife because she's being called a condescending racial slurs and it rips her apart?

Yes, leaving in the fashion he has is certainly worthy of discussion in some obvious aspects, which have already been conversed about here; however, maybe at the end of the day he's simply had enough of that world. having a whole country and news outlets telling him how to raise his kid, conduct himself, what he should or shouldn't do... It has a much darker side than we really even know. A lot of what we see is a show. That's what that world has always been. Clean and tidy on the surface.. But behind that curtain? Anyone with half a brain can imagine.
you are the very first to say such thing, and guess what, wrong try again

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still can't believe that some men can be incredibly stupid.

She's leading the marriage and he's a mere follower.

Such wanton display of weakness speaks volumes of his frame.

The marriage is already breaking apart and its all his stupid fault.
Which way is poor Harries momentum going? Whats directing his course?