Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry getting married

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Curious, what does this site think of Prince Harry getting down on one knee and asking to 36 year old woman to commit to him for the rest of his life and start a family with her as soon as possible?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5111813/Prince-Harry-proposes-Meghan-Markle.html

- is it alpha?
- is it beta?
- is it both?
- did we "lose" him?
- is he sucker?
- should he spin plates?
- does it benefit him?
- are we jealous?

Or none of the above? o_O

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i saw this early too. She's foxy as hell but 36....really Harry?! AND she was already married before? The dude is royalty so not much changes for him.

There's already controversy with this. People saying she won't be a princess. The royal family won't allow it because she's half black. I don't know if that's true or not, sounds stupid IMO.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's royalty so marriage is pretty much a given and a necessity. The only thing I find weird is him wanting to marry a 36 year old woman.

The dude is easily in the top 1% of eligible bachelors. He could have snagged pretty much any woman on Earth and he chose a woman who's about to hit 40 in a few years. Weird.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...He could have snagged pretty much any woman on Earth...
I don't think this is actually true...when you're in the public eye there isn't much you can get away with, not to mention he has to marry someone "respectable".

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the spitting image of his sister in law, who he's clearly in love with, but can't respectfully marry because his brother is already married to her sister. I'd say that's the principle reason.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As MonkeyKing is saying, I think it might just be a cover
If not, what a miserable fail...
That girl at 20yo would have been an insane catch... a shame she only got couple years left! Hopefully she understands men will stick around a CHILL chick...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's already controversy with this. People saying she won't be a princess. The royal family won't allow it because she's half black. I don't know if that's true or not, sounds stupid IMO.
Princesses can only be of royal blood, same with Diana. She could be Meghan Princess of Wales, but not Princess Meghan.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As MonkeyKing is saying, I think it might just be a cover
If not, what a miserable fail...
That girl at 20yo would have been an insane catch... a shame she only got couple years left! Hopefully she understands men will stick around a CHILL chick...
Of course it's a cover - trying to bridge the gap between us commoners and garner more public opinion.

Any research into the royals reveals some very dark stuff.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is actually true...when you're in the public eye there isn't much you can get away with, not to mention he has to marry someone "respectable".
Obviously it has to be someone "respectable". Even then, I don't know if Meghan Markle would qualify as "respectable" for the royals. What I was getting at was he more than likely had much better options than a 40 year old divorcee.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princesses can only be of royal blood, same with Diana. She could be Meghan Princess of Wales, but not Princess Meghan.
Correct. Unless the Queen bestows style and title she will have whatever title Harry has. He'll likely be made a Duke of something or other, like his brother, then she will be Her Grace Meghan, Duchess of Whatever.

He's smart not to marry a young, stupid, un-educated woman with nothing, otherwise she would go bat sh!t nuts like his mother and Ferggie. He's marrying a chick that's about the hit the wall, who is hot enough to turn him on, she is young enough to squeeze out a couple before she hits her 40s, who has her own fame and money. He is a royal so if he wants kids, he has to marry.

Reactions: Von

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man idk, she’s 36? I thought she was about 28 at the latest. She is foxy as hell. Not saying I would marry her, but she’s gorgeous. If she stayed in shape and worked out damnnn

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm.

If he could grab ANY woman he wanted, then why did he ask a 36 divorcee who has stripped down to her underwear in her tv show to make love, to be his lawfully wedded wife and the Queen is ecstatic? The Royal family has no issues with it. They are just so so happy he found a divorced woman, 3 years older, to be his WIFE. They are paying for the entire wedding to in hopes she can get pregnant as quick as possible.

It can’t be that much of a cover, otherwise the Royal family would say NO. I think his older age, mid 30s, and getting a WIFE, is more important than years and years and years of Palace protocol.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He: one of the few remaining royals in the West, could marry just about any woman in the world (what woman would say no to literally being a princess??)

She: above average-looking but hardly anything special, divorced, four years older than him, and, worst of all, an "actress" (i.e. an opportunistic wh*re).

The facts speak for themselves.

A

AJ84

Yeah he had lots of options but obviously sees something in her that we don't see as we don't actually know her the way he does.

She is very pretty though and refreshing compared to the usual bland dried out look of the other royal ladies.

I mean she looks a lot younger than Catherine and they are around the same age.

But yeah 36 better get on with the baby making. I'm sure she will be knocked up very shortly after the wedding.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must deepthroat like a mother and beg for it up the ass...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
They are getting married and taking vows in front of: God, the world, friends and family on Memorial Day Long Weekend.

British Empire and Queen worth $500 million dollars 110% for it and agree with Prince Harry.

Sosuave keyboard jockeys who don’t have jobs or girlfriends would rip him to shreds.

Go sosuave!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's getting married so? So what?

Its his personnal life.

The girl is smoking, well conserved, she's also likely mature... so low maintenance and can deal with the spotlight. She's stubbon and strong head? Good she will calm him down.... after all he's the prince videotaped having sex or naked parties with3 girls in his hôtel room.

I am more concerned about all the people especially women who aregoing in frenzy to buy her clothes (all canadian stuff) and the fact most girls on myfacebook shared the news.

He's à guy who pretty much dated/slept with the hollywood actress, other royalty and some high end female sport athlète and models.

Sometimes when you settle, you want more than look.

She's 36? So what? Maybe Harry was her 2nd sex expérience or whatver.

At 36 she's mature enought to know what she wants. He's mature enough to know what he wants.

Hopefully in réal life she aintas annoying as her "suit" character :p

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He: one of the few remaining royals in the West, could marry just about any woman in the world (what woman would say no to literally being a princess??)

She: above average-looking but hardly anything special, divorced, four years older than him, and, worst of all, an "actress" (i.e. an opportunistic wh*re).

The facts speak for themselves.
Yup. She’s incredibly average compared to the women he has access to-there’s tons of hot British girls he could marry (who are of royal blood) yet he marries this chick. She’s obviously opportunistic, and doesn’t have the class of Kate Middleton. I expect Harry and Meghan to be divorced in five years. Like father like son.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that some of you are still indoctrinated into the "Royalty" belief system is hilarious. C'mon guys. Are we 10th century peasants..

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sad tale to be told. She's too desperate to settle down (considering her age) and he doesn't realize it. So, Meghan is going to marry a Nice Prince and she'll be the one who will control him. I feel sorry for him.