Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prewritten things (apologies, openers, romantic stuff, etc)

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not get into the ethics debate about this, there are valid uses for such things, please make your own thread for that if you feel so compelled.

I had some very romantic cut and pastes I used back in the day when I still had romance left in me. I will try and dig those up. If you must know tonight I am looking for an apology if anyone wants to share one.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romance is for women fam.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMG_0297.jpg Just sent this to all 3 plates and they are swooning. This is true romance --^

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently while cleaning the garage I came across some sappy love letters I wrote to girlfriends when I was a teenager.... Long ago... back when you wrote letters... in cursive...

Cringe worthy for sure but they made me smile.... Live and learn.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently while cleaning the garage I came across some sappy love letters I wrote to girlfriends when I was a teenager.... Long ago... back when you wrote letters... in cursive...

Cringe worthy for sure but they made me smile.... Live and learn.
jesus, how old are you!?!

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little romance is what women use to justify you reaming the hell out of them.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are under 20, steer clear of written communication. Too cheesy, and too easy to get the wrong idea.

Letters and texting should be simple and to the point.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
being alpha and doing a beta move like this will make a girl fall in love hard. ive written letters that girls have read 100 times. think about thst. your text is forgotten in .5 seconds. but a letter you write her she will burn in her brain forever

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D Letters and verbal communication both have their place, but you can also use letters as a way to come up with ideas for verbal communication. I personally havn't cared for romance or anything near romantic in a while, I doubt I will anytime soon since the kind of girl I would even begin to fall in love with is pretty rare but it's good to have these kinds of things on hand to help keep a healthy selection of plates around. Or just friends. Almost all women I know complain that I am not romantic or emotional enough etc etc except one...she complains I'm way too emotional :D and yes ... that's the one I want more with. Sadly she is a robot :D. She let a guy sleep at her place overnight once and said what a big and intimate step that was for her, I think a few days later he told her he loved her and food pretty much came flying out of her mouth onto him. That was when I knew if it was going to be someone it would be her.

@Dingo yeah I don't think I would be able to read the stuff I wrote in the past either.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I left for Europe not knowing if I was coming back to Oz. I wrote the girl I was seeing at the time a letter.

I came back 6 months later we started dating soon after.

After a year together she still tells me how she reads that letter whenever she has a bad day.

There's nothing wrong with doing things like this, just make sure the girl its for is worth it.

Emotion is a powerful ally fellas.