She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Okay so I'm just gonna chime in my two cents with my ignorant little brain here by saying that it's all about strength. Which one will make you stronger? A lot of guys say that you have to be the one to end it before she does so that you can walk away as a 'better man'. But the problem that I see with that is that it's akin to quitting your job RIGHT before you are about to get fired, just so that you can tell people "oh I quit" rather than "oh I got fired". The same thing goes with this.Lots of conflicting info on here.
"If you're thinking about ending the relationship, I need to know right now."
I have read many times here: Don't give ultimatums and: Dont ever give her a choice
We didn't miss it. Her ex wasn't worth going back to in her opinion.Did you guys miss what I said about her Ex. She does not have a reverse gear. Maybe a neutral, but she has conviction and that is something that attracted me to her in the first place.
I have one shot here and am looking for at least a shot. Everyone makes mistakes and mine was becoming complacent. I won't drop my game again.
Listen to El Payaso....Start spinning plates and let her know about it,back way off and see if she gives chase (she very well could if you openly spin plates).Embrace the "Red Pill" learn the true nature of women (I suggest memorizing ALL of Poon King's posts)..come to the dark side Luke...Just start dating other women. You won't even need to dump her. You'll just find yourself occupied with other women.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
OP, you're getting many different inputs here with mostly the same message: It's time to put yourself first...I don't count anything out with this one. That's why I'm reaching out for help here.
If you do that, you're still positioning it softly within your established framework. I'm referring to the "assistant" business.OK double greatest. I think that I am strong enough and my ego is going to take a hit if this drops, no matter how it goes down.
We had a bad miscommunication 3 years ago to a point where I thought that she was just playing me. It was completely wrong and had almost gone NC.
Planned message:
"Remember when I told you that text or email can lead to bad misunderstandings? Its time to clear this up. If you are thinking of quitting your assistant position, just say it now. Otherwise: Whatever you are thinking, you better clear it out because I have a new set of orders for my assistant on Thursday and you will need complete focus."
Could I get any more direct? I don't think that any of that sounds weak. Thoughts?
She didn't cancel, she just couldn't get off early, but I did in part put that in there as a test. She didn't even have to mention it. If she wanted to end it, she could have done it on the phone right then when I called her out on the BS. She pleaded misunderstanding and didn't get angry. In fact, she went silent and said that she wished that she could have been with me and then the tears (I know, I know). I get that she should move mountains if she want to see me, but as independent as she is, I don't count anything out with this one. That's why I'm reaching out for help here.
Please, no more spinning plates comments. Although I appreciate all of the help here. Its not my style.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Stop with this personal assistant bullsh!t. Its apparent she is done.A variation:
"Remember when I told you that text or email can lead to bad misunderstandings? Its time to clear this up. If you are thinking of quitting your assistant position, just say it. If you want to discuss something other than that, say it now. Otherwise: Whatever you are thinking, you better clear it out because I have a new set of orders for my capable assistant on Thursday and you will need complete focus."
Yeah, true. Sad that is what it's come to, but definitely true.Men need to stop caring so much. That's the key to keeping attraction and the upper hand in a relationship with modern day women. They rarely say what they mean, they protect themselves first, and they always have plan B ready before you even realize there is something wrong with their plan A(YOU). I've seen it go down 100 times.
And what's the purpose of that? So you look like a real man? So you'll end up the "better person"? So you'll forever gain her respect even if you're no longer with her?I have read many times here: Don't give ultimatums and: Dont ever give her a choice
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.