Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty amusing actually

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow that was REALLY amazing... I just have to keep opening his page, every time I lay eyes upon it I *gasp*

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty confusing actually

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that stupid error message came up when i posted this. I'm sure you guys wondered how I created a thread and my handle and text were no where to be found.

Moving on, this is what i was going to post

read it if you have a minute or two to kill. I'd like to see the "touchdown" in real time, I think it'd be pretty humorus. The author of the article writes for maxim so it's worth a chuckle.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I like that article - the rejections they offer are actually nice. Personally, I'm not so nice in my own rejections. Once this fat girl kept trying to hit on me (despite me ignoring her), so I bluntly told her I didn't date women heavier than my car.

Also, the article is targeted towards men too (most of the examples are men rejecting women).

I like this one though:
"A girl came up to me at a party once; she was cute, but all she talked about was herself, so I wanted to bail. I shuffled around in my pocket and made my phone go off by pressing the "ringer choice" button. Then I picked it up and said, loud enough for her to hear me, 'My parrot escaped?'

The "3 Signs Someone is Trying to Avoid You" is actually quite good too.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
WTF is going on? :confused:
Catch up original! I created a thread but while it was posting the server had an error so it made the thread but none of my details. The article is linked in my...well I guess it's my first post in the thread but it ended up being the third post because of the error.

Come to think of it, the situation is quite confusing.