“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Presents

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
What are your feelings on those roses, chocolate kisses, etc. that the clubs sell at school from guys to girls. Romantic or dumb or AFC?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OneNotchHigher

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Thats a pretty good quesion. I think that in general, i would avoid sending or giving a rose or something that the school is selling. In a highschool setting, it is sometimes veiwed as vulnerable to enjoy getting a rose from a club. The girl may act as though she finds it creepy, just to impress her freinds. Also, I think that it is too much placing the girl on a pedistal. If there were a girl i wanted for valentines, i would just ask her on v day date, and tell her it will be the best v day shes had, then i would be posotive to deliver that claim.

however if i had a steady girlfreind, then i would definatly send her a rose or kiss.

ONH
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I'm not really a big fan on the whole present thing. I choose not to celebrate Valentines Day. However I do use the day as something to talk about. So it helps me at one time
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
No.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
One of my teachers is selling roses but their made out of some kind of plastic, and inside the rose is 2 hersey kisses..

Come to find out the teachers wife teaches handicapped kids and they made them. So if the money is going toward something good, in my case going to help handicapped children. Then what the heck...give one to your mom or something.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
After I read your post again I seen what you were asking. In my opinion nothing wrong with it.
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
My school has a really cool thing like that. You pay $2 and request a song to have some people go to whomever you wants classroom and sing whatever song you want them to sing during their class.
 
Top