Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prep Is Back

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JUst thought I'd drop a quick note and let everyone know that PREP is back in.

I recently started wearing Lacoste Polos with a long sleeve shirt underneath, pulled up to the elbows.. a nice pair of designer jeans and a sporty pair of shoes. I have gotten compliments from over half a dozen women in the last week or so. The style is simple and clean... but if you are at least above average looking, it will make you look even better.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, seriously when did it ever go out? Prep has always been in style to some degree. I've been wearing prep for a year or so now and it's worked well for me. Girls like a man who knows style and how to dress.. unless you're trying to attract some other type of girl who might not be into the "prep" style.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still for the life of me, can't tell what the hell prep is.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a good style for sure. i adopted it about a year ago, when i realized I HAD no style...It's good for everyone too. For guys with excellent physiques, you can wear a nice tight polo to show off your oh-so-hot chest, and for dudes like me who dont feel like showing off a bit of a beer gut, its very good at masking flaws without being too baggy.

Would you be so kind as to post some pictures? I'm curious (especially about the shoes).

Also, anyone else thing we should have a Fashion sub-forum? A good wardrobe is essential to being a man, I feel.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking good is absolutely essential to being a man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

YOu must alwways look good because you never know who you will run into. If you saw your ex at the supermarket and you looked like sh1t, wouldnt you feel embarrased? Thought so. Always look fly.

Originally posted by kel
Its a good style for sure. i adopted it about a year ago, when i realized I HAD no style...It's good for everyone too. For guys with excellent physiques, you can wear a nice tight polo to show off your oh-so-hot chest, and for dudes like me who dont feel like showing off a bit of a beer gut, its very good at masking flaws without being too baggy.

Would you be so kind as to post some pictures? I'm curious (especially about the shoes).

Also, anyone else thing we should have a Fashion sub-forum? A good wardrobe is essential to being a man, I feel.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i do a little bit a prep but i'd say im more of a "classy" type. Im not into those kind of shoes, if i really dress up nice i'll weare dress shoes. I do like some of the clothes but i think 2 many ppl dress taht way where i am....looking all cool and stuff......im just like........so fake and i dont want to look like that at all. thats why i avoid diesel with a passion cause all the guys i know are like "yo yo biches and hoes! lets steal shoes!"

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
You JUST started wearing Lacoste polos? Man, I been rockin Lacoste, Polo by Ralph Lauren (not that CHAPS/Polo Jeans junk) since...damn, I can't even remember, it was sometime back in the '90s.

My average Spring fit:
Lacoste polo
Diesel/Gap/Express Jeans
Exclusive Nikes you haven't seen before

Of course I also rock tee's that you don't find in the mall

You have to switch it up...but always look fly