premature..ejeculation into her mouth

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much excatly what the title says...I feel horrible. This is my girlfriend of 3 weeks, pretty much before this site she ignored me, but after applying simple things her IL went WAY up. I'd say she is a HB7. Anyway, before this incident we had only kissed...and a small bit of touching..in fact we barely hug when we see eachother. Anyway...we went to a movie...Valkyrie or somehting, there were 2 other people in there.

I have never had a gf before, in fact she was my first kiss. We were watching it and something came over me...and I started kissing her..then feeling her up...and I placed her hand on my d!ck. Next thing I know my **** is out..and she starts sucking it. Now i have had no sexual experience besides my hand..so I was done in about 2 mins. I was in such shock, that by the time it finnaly hit me i had ejeculated into her mouth. Needless to say the date was very akward after that. She wasnt to distant..and laughed at my jokes.

But yeah how would you all proceed if you were in my situation?

Anyone else have trouble lasting? I just feel so frustrated and disapointed in myself.

I made sure i didnt mention it or apologize..(not sure if i should have), I kind of just shrugged it off. But i felt like a loser/ass for not telling her because no one really wants that in their mouth, at least a 16 yr old girl.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she'll suck your ****, she'll swallow your ***. You should warn her, but it's better for her to swallow than make a mess.

But for your other problem, the next time you'll probably last longer. Just don't concentrate so much on cumming or not cumming. Massage her shoulders, and relax.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she's got to learn the ropes somewhere. You really should let her know you're gonna cvm though. Consider yourself lucky, its hard for a lot of us to get off from a BJ that quick. You should have complimented her on her talents, and made her want to do it more. When it comes to sex, if your about to cvm, slow down, or pull out for a sec, if you need to. Make sure she cvms at least a couple times, then have her tell you when she is about to ***. When she gives the word, go like a jackhammer, and cvm with her. That is the KEY, right there. Or, if you do let go early, do it again as soon as you can, and you will last longer.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got horny while watching Valkyrie? A movie about a disheartened German officer who wanted to show the world that not all Germans are hardcore racist murdering Nazis by assassinating Hitler and forming a new German government who was going to make peace with the rest of the world including Jews?

Dude....that is just too funny. :crackup:

Anyway, sometimes if I feel that I'm going to finish too soon then I start focusing on her. That means that if she is blowing me, then I go down on her which sorta slows down the excitement for me. If I'm already inside her, then I either slow down or if I'm already going slow & deep, then I take it out and go down on her or start fingering her. Also, changing positions helps lot of times too.

Keep at it though. In time, you'll get used to the sensation and you'll start lasting longer.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..honestly Ive never had any type of sexual experience so it was just a blur...but I really wanted to tell her, but it was just to much to soon. I just hope she isnt pissed, because it was wrong of me.

It was like i was messing around with her, but as soon as I realized what was going on i ejeculated immediately, there was no build-up.

Thanks for the advice, this was a really embarassing experience.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
You got horny while watching Valkyrie? A movie about a disheartened German officer who wanted to show the world that not all Germans are hardcore racist murdering Nazis by assassinating Hitler and forming a new German government who was going to make peace with the rest of the world including Jews?
You were making out during SCHINDLER'S LIST??

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
Well..honestly Ive never had any type of sexual experience so it was just a blur...but I really wanted to tell her, but it was just to much to soon. I just hope she isnt pissed, because it was wrong of me.

It was like i was messing around with her, but as soon as I realized what was going on i ejeculated immediately, there was no build-up.

Thanks for the advice, this was a really embarassing experience.
Well she's sucking your d1ck, she had to expect that you would cvm.

Embarrassing, are you fvcking serious? Your a lucky bastard for getting a ******* that fast.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her what an amazing job she did and I hope you took her out to a nice cafe or something after for dessert and coffee. You have to reward behavior like that and NEVER make her think it was the least bit 'icky' or you'll mess her up for the rest of us.

Woops. Did I say that last part out loud? Sorry.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw, you need some serious deprogramming , dude.

You have some pretty messed up beliefs about sex.

Have you read the Book of Pook?
also look up On Being a Man, and Deep Inner Game.

Why dont you start with that, and then get back to us?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Well, she's got to learn the ropes somewhere. You really should let her know you're gonna cvm though. Consider yourself lucky, its hard for a lot of us to get off from a BJ that quick. You should have complimented her on her talents, and made her want to do it more. When it comes to sex, if your about to cvm, slow down, or pull out for a sec, if you need to. Make sure she cvms at least a couple times, then have her tell you when she is about to ***. When she gives the word, go like a jackhammer, and cvm with her. That is the KEY, right there. Or, if you do let go early, do it again as soon as you can, and you will last longer.
I was having thoughts along the same line. It's very rare for me to get off from a bj, infact I'm starting to hate it cos it hurts. I hate when I feel the girl
s teeth and when she grips tightly and strokes without enough lubrication (natural or artificial).

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as too early. :p

You said she was less distant and laughing at your jokes? Isn't that a good thing?

Anyway, you're 16 or so and so is she. These things happen to everyone. Talk to her about it so she understands. If she likes you, you can practice with her by stopping and starting over and over again until you get control. I wish I had that at 16!

Reaction score
nice dude, i praise you lol...u played the innocent than went in on her ass..nice

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a situation like that 2 minutes is perfect since you wont be having sex. I wish i was able to *** in 2 minutes :( i have the opposite problem, lack of cummage.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
epicwinner said:
hahaha this thread is gold! btw how old are u?
Im 16

To Fairshake:

Yeah i want to because it was wrong, but i dont really know how to approach her.

and to Interceptor, what excatly do I need to be deprogrammed from? Im pretty sure everyone here would agree what cumming into a girls mouth without telling her..in that situation was messed up.

And yes, Ive read the Bible and MANY articles and threads, which is the reason why I was able to begin a relationship with her.