Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with potential incidences, security breeches, compromising situations?

I bust half a nut this morning in the new bit I'm seeing. Immediate thoughts of regret, shame, disgust and annoyance engulfed me. First girl in a very long while whose not on the pill. She's already made it it known having a kid with me is not a negative (red flag).

When she uttered the words "Look... even if I'm pregnant I'll get rid of it" feelings of comfort waved over me. Realistically... I never want to abort anything that I've produced and touch wood *knock* I've never been in that situation (possibly infertile or low sperm count - yet to be verified).

The thought of having a child with a woman I'm not 100% committed to, happy with and ultimately looking to settle down with scares me. I have good genes, good job, charismatic and generally a woman's dream baby father.

I need to be more careful.

I'm sure we have guys here who got locked down (unwillingly) or guy who have regretted the choice in the mother of their kids (granted once the children are born you wouldn't change a thing (or would you?)).

I need to be more careful. I love bareback. It's too costly. Maybe get used to condoms?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you be so dumb? Learn to control your bodily functions better

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very impulsive, in the moment and wreckless. I'm seriously going to work on this, it's my Achilles heel.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my good God. This post reads like a nightmare of mine.

Condoms dude. Everyone bangs on about how great bareback is, but is it worth bringing an unwanted human into the world? It's not like you miss out on the orgasm or anything, it's only a slightly dulled sensation right?

Any new chick you're seeing is inherently untrustworthy with this stuff, if she's not on the pill I might not have even gone there with a rubber on - if it splits you're f*cked.

If you think a girl's really hot but you know you can't trust her spermicidal ones are the best.

Once you give a woman your sperm, it's her's to do what she wants with it. Which is potentially terrifying if you can't trust her. My mate nearly got his GF preggers by not using condoms and it drained the life out of him for like a month.

Also, what kind of a woman doesn't bother with contraceptives but just casually aborts pregnancies instead? F*cked up behaviour.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How do you deal with potential incidences, security breeches, compromising situations?

I bust half a nut this morning in the new bit I'm seeing. Immediate thoughts of regret, shame, disgust and annoyance engulfed me. First girl in a very long while whose not on the pill. She's already made it it known having a kid with me is not a negative (red flag).

When she uttered the words "Look... even if I'm pregnant I'll get rid of it" feelings of comfort waved over me. Realistically... I never want to abort anything that I've produced and touch wood *knock* I've never been in that situation (possibly infertile or low sperm count - yet to be verified).

The thought of having a child with a woman I'm not 100% committed to, happy with and ultimately looking to settle down with scares me. I have good genes, good job, charismatic and generally a woman's dream baby father.

I need to be more careful.

I'm sure we have guys here who got locked down (unwillingly) or guy who have regretted the choice in the mother of their kids (granted once the children are born you wouldn't change a thing (or would you?)).

I need to be more careful. I love bareback. It's too costly. Maybe get used to condoms?
Glad u r acknowledging this and taking precautions.

Learn to have a condom with you at all times, keep a spare in ur wallet.

This will spare you a lot of heartaches in the future.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had condoms on me all the time, my house is littered with them.

I was banging this girl Friday and felt NOTHING.

All my exs have been on the pill, do you know how hard it is to have normal sex for YEARS then go back to condoms?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I'd rather just jack off than have sex with a girl with a condom, especially if she's low quality and not that attractive.

So I realized the goal is to find a girl that I wouldn't worry about the consequences with.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came inside a HB5 4 weeks ago and contracted Chlamydia.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've had condoms on me all the time, my house is littered with them.

I was banging this girl Friday and felt NOTHING.

All my exs have been on the pill, do you know how hard it is to have normal sex for YEARS then go back to condoms?
Haha yes I do.

And truth be told I've gotten a few girls pregnant in my youth.

Hence my advice. Gonna save you lots of heartache later on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of girls are fvcking?

I've been with almost 200 Backpage hookers and never caught anything.
It all depends on luck.

Supposedly innocent girl might be carrying some shiet and spreading it around unknowingly

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not having a baby with a subpar female. I would rather go to jail for infanticide. I mean this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hope u know women don't really "accidently" get pregnant.

If they hv no plans to hv children they'll go extreme lengths to protect themselves.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not having a baby with a subpar female. I would rather go to jail for infanticide. I mean this.
With feelings this strong I'd say condoms are non-negotiable for you then. Maybe once you've been with a chick like 2 months and you know she's clean and trustworthy you can not worry about it, but randomers off dating sites are often super clingy and damaged in my experience and I wouldn't trust them with my sperm as far as I can throw them.

Personally it's one thing I'm paranoid over. Even with a GF I wouldn't want to go bareback unless she 100% had my trust. As a higher value male, you are basically in the exact bracket a lunatic woman will want to baby snare.

AFAIK regarding the sensitivity issue, if you just wear condoms every time for a while you will start getting feeling back. Or just cut out any sex/masturbation for like a month (easier said than done, I know). It's like when dudes are circumcised, they are often way less sensitive than uncircumcised guys. Just takes time for your body to get acclimatised.

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't abort it and you damn well know it, what goes through your mind, please take me through your functions in your brain. Do you really want a child with an unwanted girl? What is your family going to say? Save yourself a big headache and scar because it's going to get worse if you keep busting those nuts raw pal. Don't give yourself that trouble you will regret it A LOT. Use condoms, get thin ones and if she's not on pills then she's ****ing you over because a girl would do anything to not get pregnant.

Don't make the biggest mistake of your life and get on the protection.

Sayanora.