Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pregnancy scare, help?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf's last period came april 16 and ended april 22. We had sex for the first time on the 23rd and the last time on May 13. We used a condom and i wasn't close to orgasm and we stopped after i made her orgasm. The second time I noticed precum on the inside of the condom towards the base and i'm afraid it may have leaked. I did orgasm that morning but i also urinated many times before sex. She took 3 pregnancy tests, the latest one being june 7th, and she had been 2 weeks late at that time, and it had also been over 20 days since the last time we had sex. We're both extremely worried she's pregnant despite the tests. She has not experienced any symptoms

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
then she probably isn't pregnant. those test are pretty accurate

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would need to pop a very large load right around the middle of her cycle, to have a small chance to knock her up; that's if you got the super sperm. Dude, don't worry about it. Chicks are irregular for a number of reasons. You tookt he precautions and almost pretty safe.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was almost this late before her last period too and we hadn't had sex yet. The fact that she is in fact a month late scares me. She's worried also. She literally has no symptoms at all and 3 negative tests, but she's still worried and it worries me

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry. With a condom and 3 negative tests the chances she's actually pregnant are beyond astronomical.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from now on id use condoms with spermicaide in them , i can tell your the worrying type like me lol its always better to leave as little room for a mistake as possible

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the more she worries, the more messed up her regular cycle will be. Good luck.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's literally one month late and she was maybe 3 weeks late last time. Idk why she's so irregular and I honestly don't think the tests two weeks ago were wrong. Shed be over a month pregnant, and she has no symptoms. I'm worried that maybe we had sex in the middle of her cycle because er cycle is so irregular. She had only had sex one time before me and that was over a year ago so maybe the frequent hooking up and the sex through off her cycle? She has a hormonal imbalance as well. I'm just worried. Most people aren't this late

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it was an offbrand condom... But it met all of the FDAs requirements so idk