Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Preemptively Prude?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up gentlemen.

Background: There is a really hot girl that goes to my gym: tall, nice ass, beautiful face, etc. I have never approached her in the gym as she always has her headphones in and does not look like she wants to be bothered. However, last week we matched on a dating app and she starting talking to me in the gym. I asked her to get drinks and we went out last Wednesday. Date went well, good kino, and made out. I asked her to come to my place this weekend (tonight) and she accepted.

Situation: All week she has texted me and interest level seems good. However, this morning she texts me "I feel like death right now but hopefully will feel better later (fingers crossed emoji). Lady things ahaha not drinking." She inferring she isn't hung over from drinking but is on her period. That's fine. But what is the move here? Could this girl be so prude that she is stating right off that bat that she is on her period and there is no way we are f!cking tonight? I guess there is always the possibility of getting head, but to me it seems pretty forward.

I could go about this two ways. Text her back and say no worries if she is feeling sick, we can always plan for next weekend. I have 2 other plates that would probably be able to come over tonight anyways (although I want to get this girl as a plate as well). Or I could still have this girl over tonight - showing that I'm willing to wait. Could this be a sh!t test??

Thanks boys.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be other opinions, but I personally would text back "No problem. You stay in tonight and feel better. We'll make it some other time" or something similar.

In so doing I would be demonstrating that I'm unruffled about not seeing her tonight, that I'm easy-going and I can easily do without her. It also carries a light implication that I'm wise to her subtle message (about no sex) if indeed this is a subtle message. And I do think the message is there.

If she has enough interest she will make it easy to see her again. If not, then no harm no foul. You're just nipping a problem in the bud. Either way you can't lose. But the bottom line is that you've demonstrated that you're unaffected by her, which is a very good thing.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be other opinions, but I personally would text back "No problem. You stay in tonight and feel better. We'll make it some other time" or something similar.

In so doing I would be demonstrating that I'm unruffled about not seeing her tonight, that I'm easy-going and I can easily do without her. It also carries a light implication that I'm wise to her subtle message (about no sex) if indeed this is a subtle message. And I do think the message is there.

If she has enough interest she will make it easy to see her again. If not, then no harm no foul. You're just nipping a problem in the bud. Either way you can't lose. But the bottom line is that you've demonstrated that you're unaffected by her, which is a very good thing.
I agree man. Good advice, thank you!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem. It also gives you complete control of the situation. Instead of her deciding, You have decided. That’s good for you as a man and good for her to see.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just let her know it's no big deal and you can reschedule for another time. Then let her come back to you. This is the key part that a lot of guys screw up...they start chasing the woman trying to make plans again. No. You let her initiate and her reschedule. If this is a real issue and she wasn't flaking she will. If not then she won't. Simple.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her know it's no big deal and you can reschedule for another time. Then let her come back to you. This is the key part that a lot of guys screw up...they start chasing the woman trying to make plans again. No. You let her initiate and her reschedule. If this is a real issue and she wasn't flaking she will. If not then she won't. Simple.
So true brother thank you!