Originally posted by REDblueOI
Yeah, I just turned 16, and I've ****ed women old enough to be your mother.
Dude, you've ****ed women that are in their upper 30s to mid 50s?
That's gross, unless they're named Demi Moore or Sharon Stone. =p
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Yeah, I just turned 16, and I've ****ed women old enough to be your mother.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I dont mean how old yo momma really is, I mean like 9-10 yrs older than ya... hey, its possibleOriginally posted by DrunkMick
Dude, you've ****ed women that are in their upper 30s to mid 50s?
That's gross, unless they're named Demi Moore or Sharon Stone. =p [/B]
So your sayin that when you were 15 or younger you had sex with woman that were at the oldest 28 yrs old?Originally posted by REDblueOI
Yeah, I just turned 16, and I've ****ed women old enough to be your mother. This post will be THE BEST how to post ever, why? Because I am sexy, and I am writing EXACTLY what I did to get this way, and what I do now. EVERYTHING. Thats why its gonna take so long [that and I plan on having sex a few more times so I can write about my experiences and hopefully answer a few more questions].
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Oh yeah, forgot you were Anthony.Originally posted by MoAF
Hey, I posted part one, and nobody did the exercise, don't expect me to be a shmuck and waste my time writing the rest of the series, lol. I'll just reply to the topics that need it, pass some knolege on that way.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
YesOriginally posted by Julius_Caesar
Ok, this is not normal for me, but I am hella confused. I think that MoAF is Lorenzo from the Bible, and everybody says that REDblueOI is named Anthony, but everybody is calling Lorenzo Anthony and ahhh. So my question is: are Lorenzo, MoAF, and REDblueOI all the same guy, this Anthony fellow?
You talked me into finishing the series... well done. I've been in a ****ty mood latly, too many #'s, no time to call, too much soccer, borken jaw, bruised rib, cracked finger... goddamn it~Originally posted by MagicDonJuan
No one knew about it becuase you did it under MoAF, you gotta stick with one name for something like this!
I just did a search and read it, and it seems like good stuff. Many people are interested but, you make all this hype and then post the 1st part undercover. I hope you decide to continue though, seems like its a straight forward guide to get us out there and change our lives. But with just the first part we'll only be looking good as we talk to store employees.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.