Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pre season DJ program...

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Yeah, I just turned 16, and I've ****ed women old enough to be your mother.

Dude, you've ****ed women that are in their upper 30s to mid 50s?

That's gross, unless they're named Demi Moore or Sharon Stone. =p

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrunkMick

Dude, you've ****ed women that are in their upper 30s to mid 50s?

That's gross, unless they're named Demi Moore or Sharon Stone. =p [/B]
I dont mean how old yo momma really is, I mean like 9-10 yrs older than ya... hey, its possible :D!

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** dude.

I'd love to intelligently reply to your post but I'm halfway drunk right now and all I can think about is Demi ****ing Moore.

lol

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI

Yeah, I just turned 16, and I've ****ed women old enough to be your mother. This post will be THE BEST how to post ever, why? Because I am sexy, and I am writing EXACTLY what I did to get this way, and what I do now. EVERYTHING. Thats why its gonna take so long [that and I plan on having sex a few more times so I can write about my experiences and hopefully answer a few more questions].

So your sayin that when you were 15 or younger you had sex with woman that were at the oldest 28 yrs old?

if thats true, what kind of 28 yr old has sex with a 15 yr old kid?

not that it didnt happen, jus unlikely and if so there was prolly a lot of alcohol involved?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
while everyone else is talking about failures, user names, milfs, religion, and too many more things to mention, i'd like to say that i look forward to reading these coming posts! good luck redblue, or whichever of your many names you'd prefer to be called for this.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony, I will definitely sign up for your boot camp. Keep me filled in with the details. I am in very good shape, but my weaknesses are lack of experience (at 19 i have yet to have a girlfriend), overintellectualising everything, and being too nice and respectful.

Look forwards to seeing your posts
Matt

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...?

Reaction score
I guess you ****heads can count me in. In that *****! anyways, I'm in, so you better post good ****.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I posted part one, and nobody did the exercise, don't expect me to be a shmuck and waste my time writing the rest of the series, lol. I'll just reply to the topics that need it, pass some knolege on that way.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where is this part? can i get a link?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
Hey, I posted part one, and nobody did the exercise, don't expect me to be a shmuck and waste my time writing the rest of the series, lol. I'll just reply to the topics that need it, pass some knolege on that way.
Oh yeah, forgot you were Anthony.

Sidenote - Mozilla Firebird sucks with this site.

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knew about it becuase you did it under MoAF, you gotta stick with one name for something like this!

I just did a search and read it, and it seems like good stuff. Many people are interested but, you make all this hype and then post the 1st part undercover. I hope you decide to continue though, seems like its a straight forward guide to get us out there and change our lives. But with just the first part we'll only be looking good as we talk to store employees.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is not normal for me, but I am hella confused. I think that MoAF is Lorenzo from the Bible, and everybody says that REDblueOI is named Anthony, but everybody is calling Lorenzo Anthony and ahhh. So my question is: are Lorenzo, MoAF, and REDblueOI all the same guy, this Anthony fellow?

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julius_Caesar
Ok, this is not normal for me, but I am hella confused. I think that MoAF is Lorenzo from the Bible, and everybody says that REDblueOI is named Anthony, but everybody is calling Lorenzo Anthony and ahhh. So my question is: are Lorenzo, MoAF, and REDblueOI all the same guy, this Anthony fellow?
Yes

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lorenzo was his nickname, not his real name.

Anthony is his real name, and that should be his damn nickname now.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MagicDonJuan
No one knew about it becuase you did it under MoAF, you gotta stick with one name for something like this!

I just did a search and read it, and it seems like good stuff. Many people are interested but, you make all this hype and then post the 1st part undercover. I hope you decide to continue though, seems like its a straight forward guide to get us out there and change our lives. But with just the first part we'll only be looking good as we talk to store employees.
You talked me into finishing the series... well done. I've been in a ****ty mood latly, too many #'s, no time to call, too much soccer, borken jaw, bruised rib, cracked finger... goddamn it~

Anyways, expect pt DOS [thats II, or 2, for those keeping track], within a week.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answering questions the reader already knows the answer to.

Probably good for the newbs, I might be loseing touch with them, after all.