Pre-Bible Era

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, things were a lot better back then. It was a community we knew pretty much everybody. Right now it feels very impresonal.. that may be becase i haven't been here in a few years - but still.
When you get the chance read the old dj bible. you'll find it's VERY different from the new one. Much more quality material.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on and off for the past while posting a few articles - now i have a feeling i'll be back for a while ;)... i might see if Allan will give me mod status again. That would be cool :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
I've been on and off for the past while posting a few articles - now i have a feeling i'll be back for a while ;)... i might see if Allan will give me mod status again. That would be cool :)
sync...I think that's a wonderful idea! You were a great moderator.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....actually a spot has just opened up :rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
Well....actually a spot has just opened up :rolleyes:
syncmaster would be perfect for the job. He's done it before (and did a good job) and Allen already knows what kind of moderator he'd be.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings dood. Where teh fock have j00 been y0?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys are vets!

I always look up to the old school people. Even though I was here when there was a bible, I was around long enough remember the old colors.
Back then I lived on the bible alone, no discussion forum. And I guess it was better that way, b/c the discussion forum is mainly a bunch of guys too lazy to read the bible.

Bring the gold back!!:cuss:

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think we'd be better off if we got rid of the bible all together. That way instead of people always saying "go read the bible" and not helping each other it becomes more of a community again.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think we'd be better off if we got rid of the bible all together. That way instead of people always saying "go read the bible" and not helping each other it becomes more of a community again.
I agree that it's better as a community thing. But I think people should read the bible first, then ask any unclear questions! B/c the bible is basically a bunch of discussion forum posts that have been selected as tips

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Adam, good to see you back (yet again.)

Just PM Allen for the spot.

BTW: Go old yellow board color!