“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pragmatic..

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Is being pragmatic a good thing for DJing or bad?

because someone called me pragmatic, and I was worried...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
prag·mat·ic
Pronunciation: prag-'ma-tik
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin pragmaticus skilled in law or business, from Greek pragmatikos, from pragmat-, pragma deed, from prassein to do -- more at PRACTICAL
Date: 1616
1 archaic a (1) : BUSY (2) : OFFICIOUS b : OPINIONATED
2 : relating to matters of fact or practical affairs often to the exclusion of intellectual or artistic matters : practical as opposed to idealistic <pragmatic men of power have had no time or inclination to deal with... social morality -- K. B. Clark>
3 : relating to or being in accordance with philosophical pragmatism
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
THe tone of the voice could have told you yes its bad. Thiank of it this way.
Pragmatic sounds like Pregnant. Getting your girlfriend Pregnant is bad. and what do you know being Pragmatic is bad. But don't worry. Most people who heard probabaly didn't understand. and if they did they probable didn't understand now days we use words like you mother****ing ******* **** sucked. all these smart kids. God Damn Erudite Basturds ruining our good ol' American Vocab
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
Seriously dude you make the stupidest posts I've ever seen. You should hang yourself immediately. Look on the bright side, maybe Home Depot's having a sale on rope.

:D

-Dan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I wish. God i tried hanging myself from the fan yesterday but all that happened was I long a hand tring to tie it up(forgot to turn of the fan.doh). Now i can't turn off the fan switch and I got now where to hang! Whats better for an AFC then a lil' humor. Plus I find you all pretty stupid yourself. If you really knew chicks youd be in bed sleepin wit em not here.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
So being pragmatic is bad?


I tried to hang myself last night but the belt broke..(that was a joke) he he he....:D
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Anything Else...
 
Top