Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pragmatic..

Reaction score
Is being pragmatic a good thing for DJing or bad?

because someone called me pragmatic, and I was worried...

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
prag·mat·ic
Pronunciation: prag-'ma-tik
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin pragmaticus skilled in law or business, from Greek pragmatikos, from pragmat-, pragma deed, from prassein to do -- more at PRACTICAL
Date: 1616
1 archaic a (1) : BUSY (2) : OFFICIOUS b : OPINIONATED
2 : relating to matters of fact or practical affairs often to the exclusion of intellectual or artistic matters : practical as opposed to idealistic <pragmatic men of power have had no time or inclination to deal with... social morality -- K. B. Clark>
3 : relating to or being in accordance with philosophical pragmatism

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THe tone of the voice could have told you yes its bad. Thiank of it this way.
Pragmatic sounds like Pregnant. Getting your girlfriend Pregnant is bad. and what do you know being Pragmatic is bad. But don't worry. Most people who heard probabaly didn't understand. and if they did they probable didn't understand now days we use words like you mother****ing ******* **** sucked. all these smart kids. God Damn Erudite Basturds ruining our good ol' American Vocab

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously dude you make the stupidest posts I've ever seen. You should hang yourself immediately. Look on the bright side, maybe Home Depot's having a sale on rope.

:D

-Dan

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish. God i tried hanging myself from the fan yesterday but all that happened was I long a hand tring to tie it up(forgot to turn of the fan.doh). Now i can't turn off the fan switch and I got now where to hang! Whats better for an AFC then a lil' humor. Plus I find you all pretty stupid yourself. If you really knew chicks youd be in bed sleepin wit em not here.

Reaction score
So being pragmatic is bad?

I tried to hang myself last night but the belt broke..(that was a joke) he he he....:D

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...