Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Practising the art of pick-up on ugly girls first?

Devm123

Reaction score
would it make sense for the not so experienced ones between us to practice picking up girls on the ugly ones first?
I feel like I would be more comfortable at first talking to ugly girls because you'd feel more confident in front of them and you'd have a higher chance of getting a yes right?
I feel like it would be way more intimidating to approach some victoria secret looking **s girls and more demotivating because I'd probably end up getting more no's
does this logic make any sense?
any of you guys went through this process?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would it make sense for the not so experienced ones between us to practice picking up girls on the ugly ones first?
I feel like I would be more comfortable at first talking to ugly girls because you'd feel more confident in front of them and you'd have a higher chance of getting a yes right?
I feel like it would be way more intimidating to approach some victoria secret looking **s girls and more demotivating because I'd probably end up getting more no's
Not really. The same fat girls also have standards and are just as liable to reject you with anyone else. If you get rejected by them then its worst because you'll say, "even they are rejecting me" and will feel worst than if you were rejected by a hb8-10. Some hot girls may be decent enough about it, even if you get a no, that you don't feel bad making the effort. You may get a nice chat in and feel good about the approach for the rest of the day. At the end of the day it's more about talking to people then putting people on a spot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ugly" girls can have banging bodies and powerful pvssy. So don't discount them.

Victoria secrets girls will be more select and require appropriate social proofing and for you to belong to hierarchies they respect.

Don't call it pickup. Sex and dates are a result of an effective social life. The game is the same. And core concepts preached by player supreme are timeless.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. The same fat girls also have standards and are just as liable to reject you with anyone else. If you get rejected by them then its worst because you'll say, "even they are rejecting me" and will feel worst than if you were rejected by a hb8-10. Some hot girls may be decent enough about it, even if you get a no, that you don't feel bad making the effort. You may get a nice chat in and feel good about the approach for the rest of the day.
Let a b1tch chose you you can't lose. If she like you she'll want to fvck.

Many men lost all their money, status, self respect, confidence and personal power chasing females. ( being zerod out ). They do it on purpose. It's all in fun and games.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let a b1tch chose you you can't lose. If she like you she'll want to fvck.

Many men lost all their money, status, self respect, confidence and personal power chasing females. ( being zerod out ). They do it on purpose. It's all in fun and games.
I guess people here are on denial. @redskinsfan92 should really weigh into this thread. He did an experiment and put a hb4 on online dating and was overwhelmed by the amount of guys liking her or sending messages. Do you really think it makes any difference how hot a woman looks like? No woman, no matter how ugly she is, will fare worst than the average guy, therefore there is no such thing as an ugly woman in the SMV scale.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess people here are on denial. @redskinsfan92 should really weigh into this thread. He did an experiment and put a hb4 on online dating and was overwhelmed by the amount of guys liking her or sending messages. Do you really think it makes any difference how hot a woman looks like? No woman, no matter how ugly she is, will fare worst than the average guy, therefore there is no such thing as an ugly woman in the SMV scale.
If she has a pvssy and isn't atrocious dudes will fvck.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My answer to this question which I have answered before in years past is if you do not have the confidence to hit on hot chicks then yes it’s OK to hit on ones that are below what you are actually looking for. I’ve even taking it a step further and said if you don’t have the confidence to hit on the ugly and fat chicks, practice talking to dudes. Obviously not to hit on them but just to get some practice initiating conversation.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're really interested in fatties, try hanging out at all-you-can-eat restaurants. The few times I've been to one, there were a ton (pun somewhat not intended) of them there.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not complicated.

Start wherever you're most comfortable and work your way up.

Kind of like every single other thing you'd want to learn.

But be careful, they might drug your drink and bake you into a meat pie.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always giving sexual undertones no matter how low-grade a female, I'm talking couldn't-find-her-pvssy-in-bed kinda beast (in her 50s or 60s) cashier at the checkout. What's horrific though is when low-grade girls will smile at me or think they have a chance with me, it certainly Does make me feel degraded the same way a hot girl would feel degraded by a lower guy coming on to them. You feel, "how could you EVER?" think you should be with me??? The problem is being a sensitive guy, I won't be Cruel to the lower gal as a higher woman would be outright cruel (or INsensitive) to a lower guy (because she's WEAK by nature). This women are sensitive stuff is a fallacy. Some guys can't even LOOK at a waitress or whatever higher female without them going ape-sh!t. INCELS have it worse than ever these days, while us mentalCELS (what I was in the 20s of my life but now only have remnants of) every now and then feel the brunt of immoral women of today (downright psychopathic). Women on the broad, used to be rooted in Christianity here and in other European countries, and outright in-the-open cruelty wasn't displayed much to injure the male psyche (out of obligation...to the 'Lord' Jesus or their religious upbringing). Materialism has brought us to this women's or female nature being unveiled day in and day out, because the HAZARD for showing enmity towards the male has been lowered to nothing. There's no recourse. So A (Amity) = E (Enmity) * h (Hazard). This E goes up as h goes down. E goes down as h goes up.

So take, for instance, our Ancient NEED for WAR and killing. It's been suppressed since the invention of the nuclear weapon. So h (hazard) has gone up to 100%, while E likewise must fall to nothing. We are forced to like one another and get along even though our ingrained ancestral code or genes create turmoil telling us to do otherwise. We have been in uncharted territory for decades now, in human conditions Never seen before in our millions-old evolutionary past. VERY HARD to adapt to these changes, not being able to WAR. WAR fulfills the 3 basic human needs of 1) Identity 2) Stimulation 3) Security. Territory satisfies those 3 needs as well. After that, Love, but Love is not as surefire or stable as WAR and Territory in getting all 3 needs met at once, the trifecta.

We started as predatory, carnivorous animals killing with the tools we took up to kill (because we are primitive primates, with no advantage built in to us - our canines recessed, no claws, no horns).

So back to A = E * h. Hazard for women is down to hardly anything due to the police state and social psy-op/courts, providing-for-themselves job opportunites/government checks to supplement/divorce payments, thus Enmity (or being against the outside enemy or the male sex) is sky-high. If hazard for women was pre-1960s or 70s, 80s even, then Amity (for the male sex) would be Very high and marriages remain intact, betrayal at a very low point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always giving sexual undertones no matter how low-grade a female, I'm talking couldn't-find-her-pvssy-in-bed kinda beast (in her 50s or 60s) cashier at the checkout. What's horrific though is when low-grade girls will smile at me or think they have a chance with me, it certainly Does make me feel degraded the same way a hot girl would feel degraded by a lower guy coming on to them. You feel, "how could you EVER?" think you should be with me??? The problem is being a sensitive guy, I won't be Cruel to the lower gal as a higher woman would be outright cruel (or INsensitive) to a lower guy (because she's WEAK by nature). This women are sensitive stuff is a fallacy. Some guys can't even LOOK at a waitress or whatever higher female without them going ape-sh!t. INCELS have it worse than ever these days, while us mentalCELS (what I was in the 20s of my life but now only have remnants of) every now and then feel the brunt of immoral women of today (downright psychopathic). Women on the broad, used to be rooted in Christianity here and in other European countries, and outright in-the-open cruelty wasn't displayed much to injure the male psyche (out of obligation...to the 'Lord' Jesus or their religious upbringing). Materialism has brought us to this women's or female nature being unveiled day in and day out, because the HAZARD for showing enmity towards the male has been lowered to nothing. There's no recourse. So A (Amity) = E (Enmity) * h (Hazard). This E goes up as h goes down. E goes down as h goes up.

So take, for instance, our Ancient NEED for WAR and killing. It's been suppressed since the invention of the nuclear weapon. So h (hazard) has gone up to 100%, while E likewise must fall to nothing. We are forced to like one another and get along even though our ingrained ancestral code or genes create turmoil telling us to do otherwise. We have been in uncharted territory for decades now, in human conditions Never seen before in our millions-old evolutionary past. VERY HARD to adapt to these changes, not being able to WAR. WAR fulfills the 3 basic human needs of 1) Identity 2) Stimulation 3) Security. Territory satisfies those 3 needs as well. After that, Love, but Love is not as surefire or stable as WAR and Territory in getting all 3 needs met at once, the trifecta.

We started as predatory, carnivorous animals killing with the tools we took up to kill (because we are primitive primates, with no advantage built in to us - our canines recessed, no claws, no horns).

So back to A = E * h. Hazard for women is down to hardly anything due to the police state and social psy-op/courts, providing-for-themselves job opportunites/government checks to supplement/divorce payments, thus Enmity (or being against the outside enemy or the male sex) is sky-high. If hazard for women was pre-1960s or 70s, 80s even, then Amity (for the male sex) would be Very high and marriages remain intact, betrayal at a very low point.
Scared to look at women, what? All of their shyt stinks. They are all someone's daughter. They are all someones sister. Why even bother with a female like that. Most incel shyt is self imposed. Their psychology is fvcked up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly women can be just as bitchy as pretty ones, plus there's no potential benefit because if she does want to go out with you now you have a problem that you need to get rid of. It's also not very kind to use them and get their hopes up like that. That's almost like what women do with their beta orbiters.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly women can be just as bitchy as pretty ones, plus there's no potential benefit because if she does want to go out with you now you have a problem that you need to get rid of. It's also not very kind to use them and get their hopes up like that. That's almost like what women do with their beta orbiters.
Some of them look more atttractive when they are loved by a masculine male.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eye of the beholder
Serious her energy rises. Just like if a fine babe dealt with you. You'd feel better and look better. I had one that wasn't that good looking. But i kissed on her, made love to her body and looked at her in a positive light. She looked better by the day cause she was feeling good. Find out she had been abused and neglected before. So that had her knocked down.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I was never able to go for ugly girls. Just can't.. I don't have that bone in my body. Never even slept with a fat chick. Just not my mojo.. Used to be baffled at how some of my guy friends would sleep with fat girls or ugly girls.. I would clown them pretty good but of course, but I guess its so common these days "pu$sy is pu$sy"..

To answer your question though, I believe some of my guy friends developed their confidence through interactions with fat /ugly girls. (Not that all fat girls are ugly, but, ykno what I mean).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are thinking that women have levels like Super Mario. It's not like that. The women that like you will be easy to deal with and the women that don't like you will be difficult. You just have to find out which are which.
The other thing is women don't rank other women like men. If women see you with a "fat" or "ugly" babe someone else will want to take you from them.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are thinking that women have levels like Super Mario. It's not like that. The women that like you will be easy to deal with and the women that don't like you will be difficult. You just have to find out which are which.
Yeah. If she likes you, she'll make it easy for you yeah? If she doesn't like you, she'll make it more difficult.