Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Practical, EASY, Romantic, Time-TESTED "Endearing" Style Points: Must READ

blayde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little things mean a LOT, when youre getting serious about someone. Of course, these things won't make her attracted to you if youre NEEDY. DO them as a show of strength.

1. Open that car door. She secretly loves this.

2. Send flowers ANONYMOUSLY. This NEVER fails to be MENTIONED!!!!! Make the little card say "from your biggest NOT so secret admirer"...or whatever. Then when she talks about it, dont ADMIT you sent them, but instead make it obvious without admitting it..........

3. Pay an individualized compliment. DO NOT remark on her looks. That would only render you as another chump, obsessed with her looks. "Youre an amazing woman. Intelligent and you can count to ten! You make my top ten list".........is something that is complimentary but not OVERLY committed. Let her know that she has IMPRESSED you .,.....so far!!!!!

4. Protect her from danger. This is easy to do in public. Take her arm and move her AWAY from traffic/whatever. Watch her melt. If it is cold, put your JACKET over her SHOULDERS WITHOUT ASKING. JUST do it.

5. If she had a stressful day, say "YOU NEED A HUG". And then give her one. Let her feel your strength. Tell her she'll be ok.

6. Be PLAYFUL. Say......"you havent been having any fun. We're going to Baskin and Robbins and Im getting you a surprise". When you get there, INSIST on ordering for her.

7. When youre driving in HER car, NOTICE something that needs fixed and then FIX IT!!!!!!! Such as replacing lights, wax, tire pressure, etc. Dont ASK,, take the charge!!!!!!

8. If you go to a nice cafe, ORDER FOR HER. Of course, ask her ahead of time what kind of food she likes, and then ORDER.

Try some of these. Be in control when you do them.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect for next level

that stuff is unbelievably good if you use it after you've gotten to know someone, and she's figuring out if youre marriage material.

Dont do it in the beginning.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will work on certain kinds of women, but be careful not to overdo it (especially the ordering for her, fixing her car, "protecting" her, etc., or you'll run the risk or being seen as a control freak). Good tips though :)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with them all except number 2 and 7. No girl is getting flowers or having her car fixed by me unless she's already putting out.