That's what I mean. Most don't live in NYC or LA though so your experiences don't relate to most as you have different demographics you're working with.Yes, I’m in NYC metro. Best place in the world for OLD.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That's what I mean. Most don't live in NYC or LA though so your experiences don't relate to most as you have different demographics you're working with.Yes, I’m in NYC metro. Best place in the world for OLD.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Move to a major city. Online dating is best in locations with a large volume of single women. @biggoal move to Tampa.That's what I mean. Most don't live in NYC or LA though so your experiences don't relate to most as you have different demographics you're working with.
Way too much traffic and expensive to live there.Move to a major city. Online dating is best in locations with a large volume of single women. @biggoal move to Tampa.
Ok. Good luck with the grannies and fatties!Way too much traffic and expensive to live there.
Where are you located do you think it varies?Most hot girls don’t take guys seriously online, that’s where you’re going wrong. Your competition isnt the guys in her DMs; she thinks they’re losers. Your competition is the guys she is chasing & being feminine around in real life.
If a hot girl ever resorts to her phone for meeting a dude, she def isn’t looking for a dynamic where the guy has the power, she’d be looking for a beta male after many years of heartbreak with alphas.
You need to gain some courage and stop thinking you can attract hot prime women from your phone. It’s a wishful fantasy that just doesn’t happen, didn’t happen 20 years ago and doesn’t happen now.
Girls do not join Instagram thinking about meeting men, they join it to stalk/impress other girls
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
One of the biggest cities in the West. I’ll leave it at thatWhere are you located do you think it varies?
Why wail on us users that don't live in top 30 major cities?One of the biggest cities in the West. I’ll leave it at that![]()