"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pound your wife, happy life?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
So just to get it out of the way, the title of this is just a play on "happy wife, happy life" , and I'm not married.

However, I've noticed that when I have sex with a woman and give it to her hard, she enjoys it a lot more. But not only that, her mental state for the following day or so becomes noticeably more positive, she smiles a lot more and she's more confident. The strange effect of this is that I find her more attractive too because she's being more bubbly and looking at me like she wants to eat me instead of "the usual"

Has anyone else experienced this?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I've been married 13 years and together with her for 17 years. You can only pound so hard for so long. LOL

But generally gals will keep you around or even fall in love with you if the sex is really good.

Also fvck happy wife, happy life. It doesn't work that way unless you are 100% beta male.

But you do have to do the marathon and keep up the good sex or you are going to have issues with your wife. Of course unless you get fat and unattractive and she doesn't desire you any longer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Married guys jerking off to much because they stay with women that tell them no not tonight. Instead using some dread game.

Or even worse get in the situations wete they are asking.
Starts a really bad cycle. Or it can.
Yes, there is of course that opposite situation too. I've been lucky in that regards.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I learned *very* early in life that women weren't going to desire me for any deep intellectual discussion... but if you give them good (and not lazy) sex, they can be as nice and accommodating as women you see in the 1950's movies.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I learned *very* early in life that women weren't going to desire me for any deep intellectual discussion... but if you give them good (and not lazy) sex, they can be as nice and accommodating as women you see in the 1950's movies.
No wonder most of ur post is kinda girlish, you got it upside down.

It should be women *very* early in life learned that men or boy won't be fvcking them hard if they're fat, ugly and bitching all the time.

So, men fvcks harder when women in their life steps up being sexy, feminine, etc, and they keep on putting in effort to please that man because he's one heck of a great man to lose.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I would not have believe this when i was younger but a well ****ed women is more agreeable, more secure and feminine. Do it right and its like you giving them value.
Fckin them good sub communication - in my eyes you are beautiful, hot and fertile......
Most women instinctively see this as their only value so when they get the confirmation it give them the feelgood


Overall they are a lot less of a pain in the ass afterward.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I know its not PC but almost every woman fantasizes about hot nasty dirty sex where they are taken with, or without, their consent. Sure they may enjoy slow and sensual as well but when they are all alone and getting themselves off its the hot nasty sex they are thinking of.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I know its not PC but almost every woman fantasizes about hot nasty dirty sex where they are taken with, or without, their consent. Sure they may enjoy slow and sensual as well but when they are all alone and getting themselves off its the hot nasty sex they are thinking of.
Imo some factor like menstruation cycle might actually affect the kind of sex they want.

Ovulation phase im sure they want aggressive animal like sex, other time it should be different but im lacking knowledge on this.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Definately. A woman is looking to be psychologically secure, physically protected and materially provided for, to feel safe enough to nest with a man and have his babies. When you satisfy her in bed she'll feel safe and protected by you, physically. She'll feel physically overwhelmed when you ravish her in a good sense, which she'll interpret as feeling physically protected.
Got this from some red pill content and it kinda makes sense.

And who doesn't enjoy great sex. Life as a woman means walking around everyday with lots of anxiety. Good sex will blow off alot of that steam.
 
Top