Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pound your wife, happy life?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just to get it out of the way, the title of this is just a play on "happy wife, happy life" , and I'm not married.

However, I've noticed that when I have sex with a woman and give it to her hard, she enjoys it a lot more. But not only that, her mental state for the following day or so becomes noticeably more positive, she smiles a lot more and she's more confident. The strange effect of this is that I find her more attractive too because she's being more bubbly and looking at me like she wants to eat me instead of "the usual"

Has anyone else experienced this?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been married 13 years and together with her for 17 years. You can only pound so hard for so long. LOL

But generally gals will keep you around or even fall in love with you if the sex is really good.

Also fvck happy wife, happy life. It doesn't work that way unless you are 100% beta male.

But you do have to do the marathon and keep up the good sex or you are going to have issues with your wife. Of course unless you get fat and unattractive and she doesn't desire you any longer.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married guys jerking off to much because they stay with women that tell them no not tonight. Instead using some dread game.

Or even worse get in the situations wete they are asking.
Starts a really bad cycle. Or it can.
Yes, there is of course that opposite situation too. I've been lucky in that regards.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned *very* early in life that women weren't going to desire me for any deep intellectual discussion... but if you give them good (and not lazy) sex, they can be as nice and accommodating as women you see in the 1950's movies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I learned *very* early in life that women weren't going to desire me for any deep intellectual discussion... but if you give them good (and not lazy) sex, they can be as nice and accommodating as women you see in the 1950's movies.
No wonder most of ur post is kinda girlish, you got it upside down.

It should be women *very* early in life learned that men or boy won't be fvcking them hard if they're fat, ugly and bitching all the time.

So, men fvcks harder when women in their life steps up being sexy, feminine, etc, and they keep on putting in effort to please that man because he's one heck of a great man to lose.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not have believe this when i was younger but a well ****ed women is more agreeable, more secure and feminine. Do it right and its like you giving them value.
Fckin them good sub communication - in my eyes you are beautiful, hot and fertile......
Most women instinctively see this as their only value so when they get the confirmation it give them the feelgood

Overall they are a lot less of a pain in the ass afterward.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be women *very* early in life learned that men or boy won't be fvcking them hard if they're fat, ugly and bitching all the time.
Irrelevant. These types of women shouldn't be considered.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its not PC but almost every woman fantasizes about hot nasty dirty sex where they are taken with, or without, their consent. Sure they may enjoy slow and sensual as well but when they are all alone and getting themselves off its the hot nasty sex they are thinking of.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its not PC but almost every woman fantasizes about hot nasty dirty sex where they are taken with, or without, their consent. Sure they may enjoy slow and sensual as well but when they are all alone and getting themselves off its the hot nasty sex they are thinking of.
Imo some factor like menstruation cycle might actually affect the kind of sex they want.

Ovulation phase im sure they want aggressive animal like sex, other time it should be different but im lacking knowledge on this.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately. A woman is looking to be psychologically secure, physically protected and materially provided for, to feel safe enough to nest with a man and have his babies. When you satisfy her in bed she'll feel safe and protected by you, physically. She'll feel physically overwhelmed when you ravish her in a good sense, which she'll interpret as feeling physically protected.
Got this from some red pill content and it kinda makes sense.

And who doesn't enjoy great sex. Life as a woman means walking around everyday with lots of anxiety. Good sex will blow off alot of that steam.