Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potentially genious PU strategy for 3 ways/general PU

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st method - You go into a night club, walk up to a girl you are interested in and say, "My lady friend has a growing curiosity to share an experience with me and another woman. You caught her eye, and she asked me to see if you were possibly open to that."

If she is interested, tell her you will get back to her in a little while and introduce her to your "Lady friend." Now go up to the next hottest girl you are interested in, pitching the same story, but now gesturing over to the first girl, who is your supposed "Lady Friend". The truth is she actually is now your friend, and because you didn't call her your gf, or partner, you dont have to lie.

Now just bring one over to the other and introduce them.

2nd method - Walk up to a girl and say, "If you are interested, point out any woman in this place that you would be interested in bringing home with us, and i'll see if she's into it. Unless of course you'd rather be the one to do it."

if she's not into it, you can laugh it off as a joke, and you've at least opened her in a ballsy, honest way.

Haven't tested it. Thoughts? Contributions?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Alpha Romeo, is that you?
I dont know who that is. I dont waste enough time on this site to memorize names. I just want to know if anyone would bother trying something like this. It's sort of a weird twist on the APOC opener, that could work. It always depends on who is doing tho in the end. I'll try it some time and post if I have success.