Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential wife past sexual history

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is from post #103 made by @catsmeow2 from the 'women lose respect from you if you eat them out' thread

Are you guys who are married or considering it affected by the woman's past sexual history? The message I get from the quote above is......I am the Nth guy who has had his d*ck sucked by this woman, the difference between me and them is that I'm called her husband, not boyfriend. :rolleyes: Am I the only one here who finds this situation a real turn off? I know there was a user @Colossus who hasn't posted in more than 5 years and he was a big proponent of marrying a virgin. At first I was like...hmm, that might be asking too much. But the more I think about it, the more I think he's right.

PS: no disrespect meant to catsmeow2 and this isn't about her particular situation but what the title of the thread says.
NO! He's wrong, don't even marry a virgin. A married coworker who was a virgin when married (arranged marriage, Asian) cheated on her husband with me for MONTHS. Don't get married at all! **** and toss!

I also dated this hot Ukranian chic who was a "virgin". Except she blew me and all the guys before me. Plus within a month she let me put it in her *****. She was bat **** crazy, so I bailed not long after.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, now. I will happily answer you, but thorugh PM. If I start going into the details you want, l1ttle b1tches around here will start accusing me of TMI and Humble Bragging. It has happened to me before.
No shortage of haters. All those types I've found have no women of their own, not a single post in their entire posting history. Even called one out for it and he deleted the post, lol.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, personally, I would not marry a girl who has had someone else´s d1ck inside her. There could be exceptions, (maybe she´s like my favorite Hollywood actress or something) but those exceptions would be as rare as finding and pulling a virgin who passes the boner test in the 1st place.

It took me decades and a lot of patience and self improvement but I did manage to find and pull someone I think is worthy of marriage. Im planning on putting a ring on it sometime next year.

All that being said, some (most?) guys just dont care that much about the girl not being a virgin. Its not a deal breaker for them. I will never understand it, but I wont judge them or anything. To each his own.

It would be NICE, but I can't say it's fair, as I'm far from a virgin. That said, despite having a high body count myself, I'd never seriously date a women with a high body count. It's just the way evolutionary biology is, and culture. Women are supposed to be proper and pure. Men are supposed to be experienced and aggressive

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! He's wrong, don't even marry a virgin. A married coworker who was a virgin when married (arranged marriage, Asian) cheated on her husband with me for MONTHS. Don't get married at all! **** and toss!

I also dated this hot Ukranian chic who was a "virgin". Except she blew me and all the guys before me. Plus within a month she let me put it in her *****. She was bat **** crazy, so I bailed not long after.
You present one woman who lacks integrity and is a very special case (arranged marriage) and other who is batsh!t crazy and is not actually a virgin. They will still be like that after 5 different guys fvcked them so how are these 2 an argument against marrying a clinically sane, virgin woman? :rolleyes:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much rationalization about security, safety and so on when the truth is that we simply dont want stuff that was used from others before us? even more at full price...

Could anyone here ever consider to fully commit to a girl that got her ass broken and creampied from someone uncommitted to her?

We may be adults but we're not that different from when we were kids and we didnt want to share our toys or be given as a present something that an other kid used before us.

We can bs each other as we want but deep down we still see them as object as much as they see us a holders of a certain position in the hierarchy.

Their bodycount and past matters to us as much as our social position and future outcome matters to them.

Fellas lets embrace honesty and self honesty, it's refreshing.