Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential AW?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys

So i live in a small Canadian town population of about 7000 and there is that new European women in town ( been here for about 6 month now)
She has become friend with one of my buddy sisters that works in a salon.
So my buddy met her and while she was complaining about a guy not calling her after she gave him her number, he told her he knew a recently single guy.
He then showed her my FB profile and told here she should meet me.

So im recently single not in a rush to get back to it, but damm from what my friend told me and what ive seen on her fb page she is close to a 10.

So you guys think i should meet her?
What is stopping me is the complaining about some guy not calling her seems like she would only be looking for attention/orbiters
If this is the case id rather not bother right now

Also she is 30 prob too old for me right?
lmao

Billtx49

Reaction score
what ive seen on her fb page she is close to a 10.

lmao
What’s stopping you from meeting a 9-10? I would go for it.

A 10 with 30 year old poon would be good for me. I would hit it if I were you. Might learn some new tricks doing so. Age is only a number unless it gets close to cougar age range…

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just kidding about the age i dont like women that are much younger than me, most of the time they just cant maintain an interesting conversation.

Whats stopping me is her complaining about a guy not calling her, seems like a red flag to me.
But again id prob need to meet her to judge

Billtx49

Reaction score
I was just kidding about the age i dont like women that are much younger than me, most of the time they just cant maintain an interesting conversation.

Whats stopping me is her complaining about a guy not calling her, seems like a red flag to me.
It’s not a red flag. To her it’s a personal rejection that she wasn’t happy about, that’s all it is.
Meet her, raise her hopes and desire to the same levels as the guy that didn’t call and you’re good to go.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is stopping me is the complaining about some guy not calling her seems like she would only be looking for attention/orbiters
that's a rather bizarre leap in logic lol, maybe she just liked that guy

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys

So i live in a small Canadian town population of about 7000 and there is that new European women in town ( been here for about 6 month now)
She has become friend with one of my buddy sisters that works in a salon.
So my buddy met her and while she was complaining about a guy not calling her after she gave him her number, he told her he knew a recently single guy.
He then showed her my FB profile and told here she should meet me.

So im recently single not in a rush to get back to it, but damm from what my friend told me and what ive seen on her fb page she is close to a 10.

lmao
Far from top form SMV.

30, complaining about men not calling her. Likely, got chucked. Likely has baby fever.

Wtf is wrong with the forum and men pursuing cratered SMV?

Look, if you got no options, your d won't suck itself. But some srlf respect. Please.

The only thing worse than wall women are single mom's.

Truth be told, a hawtttt European woman not locked down.. WHY?

My suspicion, mental health, bpd, skiing down cawkkkkk mountain, etc.

#nextSet

I won't moralize but dragging a granny around with zero interest of anything long term is savage.

I sport smash but, top form SMV 18-23 will move quicker to settling down after me. Not before lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, I mean nothing attractive about perky rocking bod and tits on a chick at the peak of her SMV. Gross. Who would want that when you can have a woman at 30 with like 3eggs left.

Wait wut ?

Serenity

Reaction score
Well, she was probably interested in that guy. It does kinda suck to hit a dead end when you'd like it to progress, she's just venting a bit of frustration. Don't be so quick to judge.

Go meet her, find out how she really is, that's the point of meeting up... Won't do any harm. If you don't like her in person then just stop contacting her. It's not like you go out with her you're stuck with her, you can withdraw at any point if you find out she's not for you.