"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Posture - a few questions

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Ok, I feel I've mastered the art of holding myself confidently when walking and standing, but there are a few issues I'm having:

It seems like a trivial thing to ask, but what should I do with my hands when I'm standing still?

When I stand with my hands by my side I feel like a soldier standing to attention or, if I let them hang loosely, I feel like I'm trying to be The Hulk. Either way feels totally awkward and must look rather tense.

I smoke, and I find myself smoking more just so I don't have to stand awkwardly.

Another question. How should I sit on a low stool? When I have a backrest on a chair, I'm perfectly comfortable sitting upright, but on a stool it feels very uncomfortable and I'm sure I look like a garden gnome when I sit straight. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Quit trying to act confidant and start to be confidant. Then it will come naturally.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Like a cat,

Keep your hands out of your pockets, don't make fists,
and don't cross your arms or legs.
Claim your space - after all, it belongs to you.

I like to stand with my back to the wall, with my jacket either open or hanging over my shoulder, while the other hand rests either on my hip or the back of my head.

If you see a guy just standing there against the wall with his jacket open and his hands laced behind the back of his head or on his hips, you know he's gotta' be cool.

He is relaxed. Free.

Not a care in the world...



:cool:
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Standing -

Lean against a wall casually, legs crossed if you want, shoulders crossed, chin high and confident.

Sitting -

Try avoiding stools unless you are in front of a bar.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
LoL

"Standing -

Lean against a wall casually, legs crossed if you want, shoulders crossed, chin high and confident.

Sitting -

Try avoiding stools unless you are in front of a bar."--CaliforniaLove



shoulders crossed... ouch!
Is that even possible? - I wouldn't wanna' find out,
thats for sure.

Picture this, your d*ct is 15" long.
How can you cross your legs if your d*ck is that big?-- You can't!

If your arms and legs are crossed, it makes you seem guarded,
afraid, closed. It is like you are hiding something.
Don't do it.

:cool:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Dude i feel the exact same way!!

i can do it fine for a few secs, but any longer...and i'll just feel awkward. usually after those few secs i just stick my hands in my pocket. on certain occasions ill do it.

like if there's nothing in my hand and i have to stand ill do it.
but if i have a bottle of water or something else in my hand im just fine.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ive noticed that when you dont think about how you are standing or sitting, is when you do it the most comfortably. Of course not thinking about it is the hard part
 
Top