“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

postponing/canceling 1st date

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
hey all


just wondering, just HOW bad is it to call of the first date?

i know it is a "tactic" to call of the 2nd date and change it to another day, but its just that i just fell down and kind of injured my ancle....cant really walk well...and i dont think i can drive.... :S

do you think she will understand?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
thinking twice....or should i like still have the date and like not making it like a really important issue, but just mention my thing, so she sees im actually willling to "sacrifice a lil" to keep my word/(responsible man) ??

or is that just to desperate?
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
WTF are you talking about? If you don't have something important that you need to do, there is no reason to cancel the first date! I think she will think you are a complete IDIOT if you pull that lame crap. Go on the date, have a good time, and stop thinking about "tatics" this isn't a wargame Rambo.

-Grey Fox
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Grey Fox
WTF are you talking about? If you don't have something important that you need to do, there is no reason to cancel the first date! I think she will think you are a complete IDIOT if you pull that lame crap. Go on the date, have a good time, and stop thinking about "tatics" this isn't a wargame Rambo.

-Grey Fox
i believe he hurt his ankle.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
I think thats the excuse he was planning on using. But if you really did hurt your leg, just change up the date. Have her come over and watch a movie, order out, and let her play nurse when she sees you all laid up, just don't over do it.

-Grey Fox
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
She's a ugly b****

Think of it like this,

If she was a ugly b****, would you give a damn if you cancelled and she didn't understand?

No, you wouldn't.

Go on with your life. Remember that YOU are the catch, not her.

Anti dump says this in another angle, in another way to see things.

Anti-dump es inspiracion de Pook... :cool: nadamas para que sepas.
 

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Grey Fox
WTF are you talking about? If you don't have something important that you need to do, there is no reason to cancel the first date! I think she will think you are a complete IDIOT if you pull that lame crap. Go on the date, have a good time, and stop thinking about "tatics" this isn't a wargame Rambo.

-Grey Fox
:eek:

i DID hurt my ancle, I still can kind of "walk" but in a limping way


Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
i believe he hurt his ankle.
thanks for reading the whole thing :)
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
My bad, it just read like that was a B.S. excuse. Hope the leg gets better though it never hurts to let a girl play nurse ;)

-Grey Fox
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I would also like to get the girls number but I'm going on a operation(tonzils) so I couldn't call for a week or 2 after getting the number.I think I'll skip till I get better.
 
Top