jakeyboy
Master Don Juan
hey homeys any supreme suggestions for neg hits that aren't too extreme, simple sweet but effective? do share your 2 cents worth!
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Ironically, this actuallly worked on this girl.Originally posted by jakeyboy
hey homeys any supreme suggestions for neg hits that aren't too extreme, simple sweet but effective? do share your 2 cents worth!
Tell her she's just trying to be teacher's petOriginally posted by Porky
Lately I've been calling the girl who sits next to me in a class the star student. I guess it worked because she told me I'm very seductive.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Rule of thumb,Originally posted by chimps_rule
ME: "So, where are u from?"
HER: "california"
ME: "Im sorry to hear that."
YES. NEG HITS AREN"T SUPPOSED TO BE DISSES... they are missused so bad I'd advice against them...ME: "So, where are u from?"
HER: "california"
ME: "Im sorry to hear that."
The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh. If you pull this off by an insult (in a ****y and funny way) then who cares.Originally posted by rgeere
Rule of thumb,
DON'T ACTUALLY INSULT THE GIRL ...
You want her to have a positive feeling about you by the time she leaves or she will associate you with negitivity and will not want you to be around her.
Another thing you can do is make it so that she reads something positive into the neghit, like I did when I told the girl that she was going to get fat off of eating a breadstick. She couldn't keep her hands off of me after that and wanted me to watch the star at 3am a week later...
no it's not. Thats the purpose of C&F. Neg-hits are as i said above.The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Actually, you are right to a certain degree. Though, you shouldn't focus on making her laugh.Originally posted by Vincent
The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh. If you pull this off by an insult (in a ****y and funny way) then who cares.
Your in college? Cause if you HS...i'm gonna call BS on this... but if your a college student go on your ways.Yeah, databasing this stuff seems like a good idea, but most neg-hits are contextual.
I had this Social Science class last semester and there was this Latina chick I really wanted to bang. Tall, slim, cute face, and a nice curvy (but athletic) ass.
Anyway, we're in lab and we're supposed to think of a list of times we're forced to compromise. Then we're supposed to share answers in groups of 3.
I introduce myself to the guy and girl in my group, do it all fairly alpha-male'ish. I get their answers, joke with them. Then i turn to the girls group, I ask her friend and get her answer, then the girl. The girl gives a few situations where you have to compromise, including therapy. I ask her why therapy, she says because you have to compromise on things you do. I say, "is this from personal experience"? I made a few other cracks, but from there on it was pretty easy. I just joked around with the rest of the kids and she was trying to get my attention the entire time. I talk to her briefly after class and she's sending me lots of IOI's, we had to write an auto-biography, so I ask her about it, and she practically gives me her auto-biography. I knew I could get her number, purposefully didn't, said bye, she said "hope I see you next week" (1x/week class).
Next week, joke with her during our break, she says she wants to go get food, I tell her to come with me, and I **** her during break.
A job well done.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
no, it doesnt go like that, it goes like thisOriginally posted by chimps_rule
this can be applied to many a situation or topic:
ME: "So, where are u from?"
HER: "california"
ME: "Im sorry to hear that."
well go on, there funny, tell us some more!I can go on and on
How many high school classes do you know where you have class 1x/week? And how many high school students refer to their last classes as "last semester" as opposed to "last year"?Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Your in college? Cause if you HS...i'm gonna call BS on this... but if your a college student go on your ways.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.