post your sweeeet ideas for neg hits here!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey homeys any supreme suggestions for neg hits that aren't too extreme, simple sweet but effective? do share your 2 cents worth!

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
this can be applied to many a situation or topic:

ME: "So, where are u from?"

HER: "california"

ME: "Im sorry to hear that."

im the master at neg hits, so much so, that girls think im mean and arrogant, so tone it down, and make sure u look like a cheeky scamp when u say it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been calling the girl who sits next to me in a class the star student. I guess it worked because she told me I'm very seductive.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Lately I've been calling the girl who sits next to me in a class the star student. I guess it worked because she told me I'm very seductive.
Tell her she's just trying to be teacher's pet :D

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chimps_rule

Rule of thumb,

DON'T ACTUALLY INSULT THE GIRL ...

You want her to have a positive feeling about you by the time she leaves or she will associate you with negitivity and will not want you to be around her.

Another thing you can do is make it so that she reads something positive into the neghit, like I did when I told the girl that she was going to get fat off of eating a breadstick. She couldn't keep her hands off of me after that and wanted me to watch the star at 3am a week later...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES. NEG HITS AREN"T SUPPOSED TO BE DISSES... they are missused so bad I'd advice against them...

ME: "Oh...Oh yeah...*slap on head* I remember you. You were running for mayor a while back right."

Thats not too much better but ****y and Funny works much better thier...

NEG-HITS. are the most misused of all DJ skills. they are NOT a DISS. There simply to nonchalantly to pull out a flaw with the girl... they can range from very simple and non-threatening for lower HB's who think they are everything...

"your Shoes untied"
"Your hairs frizzing up"
"You got an eyelash"

Stuff like that... They DON't Actually diss her. rather they are more like constructive critizizm...You can of course think of better examples when you see her.

"You got a little food in your teeth"
"Your lipsticks smeared"

Pretty much what you are doing is simply in a non-threatening way bringing her down from her cloud.

"You know when you think your all that... all pumped up in your best cloths... struting down the street.... thinking your all that. you could have anyone... then you trip... and all that coolness is gone that previous mindset vanishes... in that moment... you come back to earth.your normal again.

This is what a Neg-hit accomplishes. Not making her feel bad about herself. Just letting ehr know she's human and nothing better then you."~ Capi.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Rule of thumb,

DON'T ACTUALLY INSULT THE GIRL ...

You want her to have a positive feeling about you by the time she leaves or she will associate you with negitivity and will not want you to be around her.

Another thing you can do is make it so that she reads something positive into the neghit, like I did when I told the girl that she was going to get fat off of eating a breadstick. She couldn't keep her hands off of me after that and wanted me to watch the star at 3am a week later...
The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh. If you pull this off by an insult (in a ****y and funny way) then who cares.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh.
no it's not. Thats the purpose of C&F. Neg-hits are as i said above.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl : Why am i carrying your jacket :eek: ?
Me : Just hold on to it, will you ..
Girl : You should be carrying my things if anything
Me : Why, are you a queen of some nation now ?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
The point of a neg hit is to make her laugh. If you pull this off by an insult (in a ****y and funny way) then who cares.
Actually, you are right to a certain degree. Though, you shouldn't focus on making her laugh.

Note, that there are specific time you should actually use pos-hits, which are basically the same thing as a neghit in concept except you are turning a negitive situation in a positive situation.

Like for example, I actually said this to a girl and it increased her interest in me almost two-fold. I was at the bowling alley with her and she sucked really bad and was feeling down about making everyoe lose.

Girl:I think that my bad bowling tonight is going to make us all lose out in getting free tee-shirts."
Me:Then I'll just have to pretend that you are doing that intentionally"
Girl: *puzzled look*
Me: You know, so you will feel better about yourself.

Later that night she actually hit the pins, and I told her that she was doing better.

She nearly fell in love with me by the way that girl did.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, databasing this stuff seems like a good idea, but most neg-hits are contextual.

I had this Social Science class last semester and there was this Latina chick I really wanted to bang. Tall, slim, cute face, and a nice curvy (but athletic) ass.

Anyway, we're in lab and we're supposed to think of a list of times we're forced to compromise. Then we're supposed to share answers in groups of 3.

I introduce myself to the guy and girl in my group, do it all fairly alpha-male'ish. I get their answers, joke with them. Then i turn to the girls group, I ask her friend and get her answer, then the girl. The girl gives a few situations where you have to compromise, including therapy. I ask her why therapy, she says because you have to compromise on things you do. I say, "is this from personal experience"? I made a few other cracks, but from there on it was pretty easy. I just joked around with the rest of the kids and she was trying to get my attention the entire time. I talk to her briefly after class and she's sending me lots of IOI's, we had to write an auto-biography, so I ask her about it, and she practically gives me her auto-biography. I knew I could get her number, purposefully didn't, said bye, she said "hope I see you next week" (1x/week class).

Next week, joke with her during our break, she says she wants to go get food, I tell her to come with me, and I fuck her during break.

A job well done.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, databasing this stuff seems like a good idea, but most neg-hits are contextual.

I had this Social Science class last semester and there was this Latina chick I really wanted to bang. Tall, slim, cute face, and a nice curvy (but athletic) ass.

Anyway, we're in lab and we're supposed to think of a list of times we're forced to compromise. Then we're supposed to share answers in groups of 3.

I introduce myself to the guy and girl in my group, do it all fairly alpha-male'ish. I get their answers, joke with them. Then i turn to the girls group, I ask her friend and get her answer, then the girl. The girl gives a few situations where you have to compromise, including therapy. I ask her why therapy, she says because you have to compromise on things you do. I say, "is this from personal experience"? I made a few other cracks, but from there on it was pretty easy. I just joked around with the rest of the kids and she was trying to get my attention the entire time. I talk to her briefly after class and she's sending me lots of IOI's, we had to write an auto-biography, so I ask her about it, and she practically gives me her auto-biography. I knew I could get her number, purposefully didn't, said bye, she said "hope I see you next week" (1x/week class).

Next week, joke with her during our break, she says she wants to go get food, I tell her to come with me, and I **** her during break.

A job well done.
Your in college? Cause if you HS...i'm gonna call BS on this... but if your a college student go on your ways.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't remember who it is, but someone's sig somes it up. (sorry can't remember who)

NEG-HITS, The girl should say "thank-you", i think.

E.g: Nice coat, i've seen loads of women wearing it. (makes her not so special)

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chimps_rule
this can be applied to many a situation or topic:

no, it doesnt go like that, it goes like this

ME: "Im sorry"

HER : "california"

ME: " yes i know, i'm just sorry"

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Im full of negative hits.
1)
Her: (punches me)
Me: you hit like a girl

2) An old one: you look so cute when your angry

3) You gonna have to step your game up some notches to roll with me

4) Me: You lookin good...........ok who helped you?

5) Me: You lookin good..........who are you striving to impress?

6) Me: You lookin good..........So does she, point to another girl

7) Me: You lookin good..........At least for now
Her: What do you mean?
Me: No one can look good 24/7
Her: well I can
Me: Oh so you don't sleep then huh?

I can go on and on

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JSmooth21

Reaction score
If a girl is talking alot, I say "Hey, I figured out why you have a nice figure, it's because you burn so many calories talking." Feedback?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Your in college? Cause if you HS...i'm gonna call BS on this... but if your a college student go on your ways.
How many high school classes do you know where you have class 1x/week? And how many high school students refer to their last classes as "last semester" as opposed to "last year"?

I'm a college sophomore.