Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your Club'N Knowledge

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I think we should have one thread with ONLY club'N knowledge. Post things u learned or noticed to do or NOT to do. A little reference thread all of us can just go back to and take a look before we go out. :D

The greatest thing about this board is knowledge - to share as much as we can is the best thing that can happend.

Here's mine

SMILE

I'll be back for more.

We be Club'N!!!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell?

i could type up pages , but why dont u just search and ask a mod to put all of them together.

here is my tip - dont be a ***** go and dance with girls.

goober4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
dance

I agree, get some rythem and dance. thats all you need. You will have to beat them off with a stick (lol i know i did).

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holly **** u are from maplewood? im from burnsville. where do u go to clubs? i go to waterworks, (my fav) stargate, tropix, playground. lets go club together.

Reaction score
1. walk into the club and stroll around. Look for the targets that you want.

2. walk up to a target and say

Player "whats your name"
ho: Barbie
Player: Susie my name is Biff, when a good song comes on I want you to come dance with me ok.
Barbie: Ok.
Biff: Aight, I gotta go find my boys so I will come back and pick you up, aight"
Barbie: Ok.

Hopefully you know how to dance, but then you move on to another side of the club where Barbie can't see ya and do the same thing on another girl.

I've used this successfull on numerous times over the last year. It puts the girl in a position where she is waiting just for you, and she will refuse a dance with someone else until you come back cause she has given her word to wait.....

you win all the power and glory

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good tip, but the clubs i go to are usually 1 big room, and its very hard not to see that person again within 10 mins. ;)

i dont even ask. i come up, put my hand out and say "lets go dance" and if they try to back out i just say "alirght, last chance, im not waiting on you"

if i am dancing with a girl and her friend comes up to take her away, i just say "you girls should stay and dance, i got no problem with lesbians"

TheBest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
holly **** u are from maplewood? im from burnsville. where do u go to clubs? i go to waterworks, (my fav) stargate, tropix, playground. lets go club together.
Hey where's waterworks? i've never been there. I live in st cloud but I go clubbing in the cities every weekend. As a matter of fact, i'll go to tropix tonight

Reaction score
Oxide

i dont even ask. i come up, put my hand out and say "lets go dance" and if they try to back out i just say "alirght, last chance, im not waiting on you"

if i am dancing with a girl and her friend comes up to take her away, i just say "you girls should stay and dance, i got no problem with lesbians"

I like ya style play boi, you sound like.....me

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;) its all about confidence player.

best u going to teen night or 18+ which one?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so u go for the cutest chick in the club? that is what i sometimes do, becuase i get tired of laughing at all AFC's dancing around them not making a move ;)

make sure u at least think the chick is ****able before u dance with her. and if u like to make a move, talk to her. i usually turn the girl around in the middle of the song and put my leg in between hers;)

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a club's music is very loud, what do you do? You can hardly hear the person even if she's right in front of you...

one problem with some clubs is that the focus is so on the stage that a girl wouldn't be looking back, so you have to go up and turn back, facing all the people looking at your direction--bad setup for someone who's shy like me.

Do you start touching them? Some girls respond positively but some get so turned off you get that dirty look on their faces...do you ask for her name first and try to talk?

How do you approach girls in a group when you have no wingmen? (out alone)...? I know--just do it, but is there an easier way to do the tough job?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
if a club's music is very loud, what do you do? You can hardly hear the person even if she's right in front of you...

one problem with some clubs is that the focus is so on the stage that a girl wouldn't be looking back, so you have to go up and turn back, facing all the people looking at your direction--bad setup for someone who's shy like me.

Do you start touching them? Some girls respond positively but some get so turned off you get that dirty look on their faces...do you ask for her name first and try to talk?

How do you approach girls in a group when you have no wingmen? (out alone)...? I know--just do it, but is there an easier way to do the tough job?

This is the reason this thread was created. I never really cared about the ppl in front of you so I can't help you.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My 2 cents!!!

Originally posted by Massive Attack!!!
After being rejected by the finest girl, others wil seem meaningless. But getting acepted will make you feel invinciable for the rest of the night

Girls that want to dance will be dancing. You dont even have to speak to them, just walk up behind them GENTALLY place your hands on the hips and they'll back that ass up for you.
**Only dance with her for one song, leave her before she pushes you away!

Dont waste your time with the wall flowers that are scare to dance without their friends. If you must dance with her, you'll need to get her friend to come along and this when a WING-MAN becomes handy. You can talk to her while your wing-man reaches for her hand. One will glance at the other and see that she is getting some play from a guy and will not want to be left out.

If one goes the other will follow for 2 reasons:
-Girls hate to be left out while their friends are having fun.
-Girls, like guys dont want to look like chickens infront of their friends.

Control the Alpha-Female and the others will follow, just like group aproaches. I put this to use with a 9/10 success rate.

That's VERY good, Imma keep this in mind.

thanks

:D
GHOST

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
im from brooklyn park, MN hit me up too, i go to waterworks (dirty, but cool) topix and sometimes stargate.

if you got AIM hit me up at GHETTOMIDGET420

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one, Massive!

Gotta keep that in mind.

And the "alpha female" can be any one. Not necessarily a hottie. Have fun with any gal, and the others will want a piece of the action.

If it's a non-dance situation, pick up on "buying signals," work the personal space, and work your kino. If you're a master of small talk and/or ****y and funny banter, all the better.

Also, it's very important to look good and have your appearance stand out. That can be an instant icebreaker with alpha females and sunshine girls, and that leads to all sorts of good things.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have any tips on how to converse with the HBs in the club?...after you already know them? I'm going with a chick I know tonight and she's into me, but I suck at conversing in the club. It's a loud club so you don't have time for a real conversation, but you gotta yell stuff. I just say stupid crap like "are you having a good time?"..."I love this song"...it's really lame. I need something to get her into me. I've already got great rapport, but I need to finish this girl off in the club scene.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, "are u having a good time?" "was it good for you?" by asking questions like that you are just annoying her. if she says no, ull get upset, if she says yes and lies it will upset her. so why even ask?

\about talking in loud clubs. this is the whole point of closing. take her hand and say "Its too loud here, lets go outside" and talk/close all you want there.

You dont have to face everyone, even though it isnt a problem if u are confident. just say to yourself "balls check" and do it. but if u are really shy ;) just walk to the side of girl and make here turn to her side, and talk. this way you wont be facing everyone else.

if she doesnt wanna dance with you cause u touched her, fvck her! she knows she is gonna get touched, she knew that when she was going to the club. dont worry and next.

depends on a situation. one party i was at i saw 5 girls standing in a circle, so i went in the middle of the circle and went "name, name, name, name, name?" and they told me their names, then i talked to them for a min and went on to steal another chick's drink in front of her :p

another tip. dont always give up on a girl who gave u signs but for some reason rejected you (pulled away) she might be playing hard to get. just watch her a couple times afterwards, see if she is staring at you. AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYGIRL IN THE CLUB. if u see a girl looking at you when you look at her, just smile , and say "money" ;)

go get em tigers.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there may be different opinions on this, but when a girl pulls back, don't always back off.

I was once dancing with this girl who came dancing with me. Then after a while she started to pull back and go to her friend. I followed her and then she turned around and danced with me again (got kissed by her in a few more minutes).

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what can you talk about in the club? I'm terrible at it...I know I'm so boring talking in the club.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumbass dont think negative thoughts. always say "im great at talking to girls" and know it.
take her outside and just small talk her.

what's your name?
where do u live?

remeber, dont ask yes/no questions. go open minded, like .

how often do u come here instead of do u come here often?

how far do u live?
do u drive
who do u live with >>these questions are for getting in her panties.

small talk, number close.

biggest thing here guys, for girls giving u a number is not a big thing. i had chicks gimme fake numbers, give me their friends numbers and stuff like that. its all a part of the game, so dont hang on one number, go and get as many as u can.