"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

post your best approach

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
im kinda running out of approaches so i thought we should just help each other out.

my best one (successful) recently was when i saw a girl alone in the corridor.

i just came over and said in a sincere way.

'ei! i like your smile. what else can you offer me?'

im still learning. help me!!! :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Alejandro, if lines are your thing then you are looking for PU lines and you never run out of those because you can use the same one until the end of time. Problem with PU lines is they seems unnatural and rehearsed.

When I approach a chick I use something contextual... ex. couple weeks ago I saw a hot chick selling books at a fundraiser. My first sentence was asking her if she read the book. From there I just remarked on the organization she was with and then introduced myself... signalling that I'm not just there to talk about the book. Another time I was at the cafeteria and I saw this cute chick on my right and I said "Man, its taking them ages." Its no special line... but its a simple comfortable opener and the girl can reply and signal whether she's interested in a convo. If lines are you're thing, stick with em, but PU lines tend to work only if you're goodlooking or the girl has low standards.
 

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
haha this one time at the bowling alley me and my friends were all bowling, and next to us were these two hot chicks (maybe like.. 8 or 9) bowling by themselves next to us. WEll they were competing with eachotehr and at the end before they were goin to leave i said "hey yall are leaving so early" and they said "yeah haha" and i said "well why don't you guys play one more game, whoever wins can give me their phone number, and whoever loses gets mine" THey laughed and said they had to go b/c their ride would be there soon, and walked out together.

I wanted soo bad to go ask them for hteir numbers seriously but i was an AFC back then (like 5 months ago) :(. If i had it to do over again i'd have gotten at least one number for sure
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
^^^^^^^^^^^^. Sometimes you gotta press the issue you know what i'm saying. I'm not saying follow them around just try to get a definitive reply.Remeber not to hesitate that long next time.


I agree with Mvplaya ,an approach is differnt than a PU line witch is sometime that should have been left for dead in the seventies.


Your whole opening line will usually be dumb questions like asking what time it is and asking for directions ...yes it sounds stupid or a greeting or a general statement just make sure to make eye contact ,proper body language and be assertive .


That's an easy part of an approach the hard part is transitioning a conversation from a cold approach into a PU.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
"Is you dad a Terrorist? Coz you're DA BOMB!"
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
... so you're a girl?

is your dad a mechanic, cause youre body's fine tuned!

is that a keg on your back, cause i'd sure like to tap that arse.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
yeah. thanks to all who responded.

anywayz, my problem is this. i duno what to do when for example, this hot chick walks right past me. this is a college setup by the way. i cant just 'chase' her when im behind her and then introduce myself. that would probably be awkward. what are your thoughts on this?

and lets take it that if she was still facing me, do i just stop in front of her and say hi? man! i just have problems with these approaches.

any ideas or lines u guys use when ur in school? like in the lobby?
and, my school happens to be really populated for its quite small size. the lobby is where people usually hang-out. is it really a good idea for people to see you approach and if by chance get blown off?

thanks guys. you really all are a big help.
 
Top