Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your approaches here

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? So we can bounce ideas, thoughts, improvements off each other. I'll start approaching for real Monday.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you like Star Wars?"

Guys, I'm joking...:)

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was shopping for some clothes, and the girl behind the counter had an interesting name.

"That's a cool way of spelling your name."

"Haha, yeah..."

I kind of choked there, but at least I said something.:confused: Most of the time I just mumble thanks and leave.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Today I was shopping for some clothes, and the girl behind the counter had an interesting name.

"That's a cool way of spelling your name."

"Haha, yeah..."

I kind of choked there, but at least I said something.:confused: Most of the time I just mumble thanks and leave.
That's about where I am too. I choke too. But keep chugging! Eventually you'll quit choking, and you'll start sarging!

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I start off (approaching an unkown girl) wit "How you doin" then a "so what is your name" then a "nice to meet you" and find something to talk to her about nice shoes, nice hair, pretty name etc. lettin her know im interested, then carry on a conversation and after that say somethin like "so is there any otha way we can continue this conversation" then get the digits. simple plain and easy, but confidence is factor.

Buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad, no approaches today. I always suck on Mondays, I'm just lazy lol

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got burnt bad today.

Me: Hey, what's up?
Her (acts annoyed): Ummm... nothin'
Me: You went to St. Mark right?
Her (gives attitude): yeah, do you know my name?
Me: No. Do you know mine?
Her: Daniel.
Me: I know your name too, but didn't want to come off as a stalker - Jillian.
Her (shudders): Ok...

I walk away... Yeah pretty bad. That stalker line killed the mood, but she was a ***** before that so whatever.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
(acually has happend before)
Me: ey girl my names wes
Her: (edgy sounding) hey
Me: I came all the way across this lunch room to talk to you and i dont eve get a name
Her: (small smile) ha my names kelly
Me: ah really look more like a tory to me but nice to meet ya kelly
im goin to go now have a date wit some pizza.(i act like i walk off turn my head and say)i hope your not lookin at my ass thats very rude(with a smile and major eye contact and then i walk off)

I saw her later on that day
Me: EY kayla right?
Her: has a funny face going on cus i didnt get her name right
Me: ha just kidding with ya no need to get sad on me kelly
Her: laughs wit smile
Me: well im about go so ill ttyl kelly
Her: by (with smile)
Me: UGH your not good at this are you this is where you give me your number and tell me to call you
Her: laughs (big smile) gives me her number
We walk off.

Last edited:

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
snorida44x said:
How come you guys don't have any chemistry or humor in your approaches? This could be the reason why the coversation isn't lasting or isn't interesting, because your saying nothing but the same old "hey how are you" or "nice to meet you" type of communication they've all heard.

Ask them for an opinion on something, or talk about the crazy news story, talk about hollywood celebs, say a funny comment...something interesting not the same old stuff. Use it.
thats good advice thanks for it, but i do use humor in my approaches its just i was typin how i start it and didn't add in all that because with each girl its different...what i typed was just basically a cut down version because u never know what u will say to the girl...but yea that is good advice for people because ALL girls like a man who can make them laugh...unless they're goths or something.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres a recent one. girl walks by... "well thats rude... not even going to talk to me?" day ended w/ a kiss close.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was suppose to go out with this girl, but she bailed because it was too far away...

So I drove to the bowling ally, and my friends were suppose to meet me. I went to the front, and the lady said it'd be 1 hour and 30 minutes till a lane would be open. I figured maybe I could try to mack my way into it...

Me: How long?
Her: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Me: Well put me down for Daniel.
Her: We don't do reservations on Tuesdays.
Me: Dang... (notices book) What kind of math is that?
Her: Elementary Math.
Me: Oh, so you're going to be a teacher? Cool.
Her: No... that's where they put me.
Me: I'm confused... so you're in High School or college?
Her: College.
Me: How did you get into that?!
Her: I'm really bad at math.
Me: What college do you go to?
Her: Nova.
Me: Well... I got to go. Good luck in your math class..
Her: Thanks!

Not bad, but not good. At least I held a convo. with a stranger.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
I was suppose to go out with this girl, but she bailed because it was too far away...

So I drove to the bowling ally, and my friends were suppose to meet me. I went to the front, and the lady said it'd be 1 hour and 30 minutes till a lane would be open. I figured maybe I could try to mack my way into it...

Me: How long?
Her: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Me: Well put me down for Daniel.
Her: We don't do reservations on Tuesdays.
Me: Dang... (notices book) What kind of math is that?
Her: Elementary Math.
Me: Oh, so you're going to be a teacher? Cool.
Her: No... that's where they put me.
Me: I'm confused... so you're in High School or college?
Her: College.
Me: How did you get into that?!
Her: I'm really bad at math.
Me: What college do you go to?
Her: Nova.
Me: Well... I got to go. Good luck in your math class..
Her: Thanks!

Not bad, but not good. At least I held a convo. with a stranger.
Might want to go a little easy on the questions, not bad though! :)
When you start a convo you don't have to be genuinely funny, if you tease her in a playful way it's really funny and enjoyable for both of you. Some other things that make your conversation more interesting than John Doe are (when first approach but you could keep them) negs [if hot], sexual innuendo [go easy on it], cold reading, and misinterpreting what she said. Throw kino in when you can and a smile is always great... you're on the beach man...palm trees....sunset...fresh air...so relaxed [this is your body language.]

I'll do some approaches later Bling, just for you. :)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staff workers at this food court...

Friend:Hey look that hbblond is on lunch break go approach
Snow: blahblah(Talking to other friends)...What...O ok give me a min
Friend: Damn forget it
Snow: What happened?
Friend: Another co worker is next to her...and another
Snow: So I'm still going in regardless

*Walk to table* (Had no clue what to say at first so I just randomly said...)

Snow: Hey whats sup
hbblond: (to hbindia) What is this?

I ignore and start to plow

Snow: O your writing a love letter
HBblond: no blah blah friend blah fight blah blah writing to her blah
Snow: *Starts reading first sentence in a kind of gayish tone*
HBs: hahaha

Start cutting space, kino in less than 30 seconds...vibe, qualify 3rd hb..ask whats there favorite meal on the menu. Tell 3rd hb she has to make me her favorite meal next time I come. Take my own seat. Friends want to leave so I eject.

The set was super fun and it made me realized how easy it is to cut space, kino, and build some sexual tension. When I left I was in the front of the store dancing infront my friends. Everyone wanted to know what went down and was surprised that I had them laughing and touching.

Today in another store

Hb walks in and bumps me

HB: O sorry
*Dratmatically move as if she shoved me*
Hb: hahaha what an ass
SP: (To my friend) Damn this girl is strong
hb: hahaha
SP: You see she is a tough girl she shoves me and then skips me
hb: Did I skip you?
SP: You knowww ittt...but go ahead because I don't want you to beat me up

One thing I've been witnessing is if your not worrying about the outcome and just in the moment I tend to easily gain attraction sometimes I don't even have to do anything. Just 2 days ago this girl was all rubbing my chest up and we weren't talking about nothing I'm just on the wall getting my chest all rubbed up. Everyone that I tend to open, opens but that doesn't mean I always get the lay or number but 9 times out of 10 I have a overall great interaction and I added some fun to her day. Just sit on a public transportation and look how bored everyone is. I had a vision in my head that one day I could be on the bus and just start singing a song and get everyone to sing along or atleast pump everyone's state that way it isn't all boring.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
Might want to go a little easy on the questions, not bad though! :)
When you start a convo you don't have to be genuinely funny, if you tease her in a playful way it's really funny and enjoyable for both of you. Some other things that make your conversation more interesting than John Doe are (when first approach but you could keep them) negs [if hot], sexual innuendo [go easy on it], cold reading, and misinterpreting what she said. Throw kino in when you can and a smile is always great... you're on the beach man...palm trees....sunset...fresh air...so relaxed [this is your body language.]

I'll do some approaches later Bling, just for you. :)
Misinterpreting? Actually, that's genius. I've done that before, and got a laugh BUT never purposelly. Thanks, bro! Please do post your ****! I'm still getting in, but you're always there to remotivate me!

I got a date on Saturday, so we'll see how my DJ skills will work for that. Date's Best Friend really wants me to ask her out, but the girl never showed interested in me, imo. Her friend says "she doesn't exactly know me.", and wants to get to know me. So best friend and her boyfriend and me and my date are double dating. We'll see how the date feels about me!