Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post the Worst Dating Advice you could follow.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've heard so many of these...

1. Be friends first.

2. Tell her how you feel.

3. Text her after the date to tell her you had a nice time and want to see her again.

4. Beautiful women are lonely because men don't approach them.

5. Women like shy guys.

6. Use c&f non-stop. If you stop busting on her, you will lose attraction.

7. Never answer a question. Just go around in circles, be evasive and avoid ever giving an answer.

8. Ugly guys have the advantage over good looking guys because they show more confidence when they approach.

9. Be romantic.

10. If she ghosts you, text her back for feedback on what you did wrong.

11. Have a dad bod so you look more "real." Women don't really want to be with some "fake" looking guy that looks like he goes to a gym frequently lol.
All this sh*t is so outdated, it was never indated! Especially number 4! So many non-Chads believe this!

I'll add another.

12. Ignore all the pretty hot women and they'll wonder about you.

OMFG! What if she has Chad and Tyrone in her phone?

13. Confidence and game and humor are key.

Only after she's attracted to you. If she's not attracted, you'll be at best, the funny friendzoned dude. At worst, an annoying creep.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Reaction score
13. If you are striking out with online dating, it's not because of your looks/pictures. Your profile text isn't interesting enough, or it might have a grammatical error lol
^^This one used to have me rolling on those dating site "advice" forums. Everyone ignored the huge elephant in the room only to pat themselves on the back like they were such "caring, good hearted, advice givers". It's like: No clowns. Let's drop the self serving nonsense and come out with it. If the person doesn't look great in their pictures as in their profile is only as good as their worst picture and they're not pinup quality/ top tier in looks in their area it's NOTHING to do with their "profile / grammar" it's the looks of the person in the pictures. If a dude is tops in looks in his area he could literally write "Hey what's going on?" and chicks would reply and shortly send their numbers. That's besides them getting unsolicited emails and views out the wazoo.

But the self-righteous "advice" givers adamantly denied reality. Bet if there was a tool to see who they were actually responding to behind the scenes in their email boxes it would tell an entirely different story to them pretending to care about "interesting profiles and spelling errors" in public.

"Don't judge her by her past. Everyone makes mistakes."
^^This is another classic.

Yes tell that to creditors, employers etc. Oh I know I have shyt credit but don't judge me by my past. I've learned! Honest Injun! Everyone makes mistakes! Oh I know I've been fired from every job I've had but everyone makes mistakes! Don't judge me by my past! You're sooo judgemental! LMAO.

Gotta love the "I don't judge" crowd. Let's see them walk down a street at night where there's gang members and or the Klan and tell us they "don't judge" anyone. GTFO. LOL

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online pics are not just about looks.

I had some pics of me when I was about 20 pounds lighter and buff. All those pics were casual looking. little action.
I am now distinctly more rotund but my pics are of me in thousands of pounds worth of clothes, watches, and looking suave. Bingo.

So, I am adding into this for OLD dating tips:

- Look "fun" in your pictures.

Looking like someone's Dad got me 1000 times the hits than looking like a fun chap. Also, not as many sloots. Downside is single mothers seem drawn like a tractor beam, I wonder why.....still, doing many times better than "fun" pics.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Beautiful women are lonely because men don't approach them.
this one is true if for some reason she's intimidating to the average guy(I feel like I'd get cold feet if I saw taylor swift in a coffee shop), or if we're talking about like, middle school or freshman year of high school or something.

there is some truth to the idea that most guys don't have the balls to cold approach so a particularly pretty girl would be particularly daunting to the average guy.

13. Confidence and game and humor are key.

Only after she's attracted to you. If she's not attracted, you'll be at best, the funny friendzoned dude. At worst, an annoying creep.
this applies to everything though. each girl will be attracted to different things, but if she's not attracted then you could give her the moon and she still wouldn't be impressed.

there are plenty of women who will be attracted to your confidence and sense of humor though, whereas a woman who isn't attracted to you will find you arrogant and annoying/try hard rather than confident and funny.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any sort of advice pertaining to persistence is bad advice for guys. 99/100 you're better off finding a girl who actually likes you than trying to convince a girl who isn't giving you the time of day.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guh...worst advice huh?...Hmm..

Lols, tell her you are mentally ill early on thinking "The sooner she knows the sooner it's out of the way"..Go ahead...I DARE ya!

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, "Just be yourself".

I'd never fake being Chad McSmoothdouche instead of my real personality, but I'm not naturally confident enough to hit on women unless I psych myself and act "outside myself".

It's like if I'm thrown into a fight. I don't naturally leap into it because I'm not aggressive when I'm "just myself". I have to switch something inside me into "brave mode" or "confident mode". Is that bravery/confidence an inherent part of me, or fake? It's complex.

So I guess I am being myself, but making a conscious decision to change my behaviour.

I dunno, but basically "myself" is more shy and introverted in most of my free time. So if I were to "just be yourself" without consciously faking confidence and trying to be ballsy, I'd never get a date or anything probably.

--

OH the other one is definitely "It'll just happen if you leave it, when you least expect it."

Yeah, if I don't date any girls or hit on any girls, I'll just magically get a gorgeous GF? Great joke buddy, 10/10.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, "Just be yourself".
Just be yourself when it's good advice means don't lie about being rich and famous to bang party slvts. Because it's a risky game that is liable to fail and embarrass you or get you in trouble if you go too far or tank your reputation

Just be yourself when its bad advice is telling you not to analyze what you did wrong and change accordingly, but rather keep being a nice guy beta and eventually the girl of your dreams will come along with a leash that fits your neck

OH the other one is definitely "It'll just happen if you leave it, when you least expect it."

Yeah, if I don't date any girls or hit on any girls, I'll just magically get a gorgeous GF? Great joke buddy, 10/10.
Well the one thing the "most obvious come on that was missed" thread in the hall of excellence taught me is that guys get hit on by hot girls all the time, we just may not always notice.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be the most important thing in your life.
If you have other women in your life she will lose attraction.
Women are understanding and forgiving.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt and use kino on coworkers you're interested in. It will show them you're a confident man.

When a woman tells you she already has a boyfriend it doesn't mean anything. Plow forward and force her to give you a hard rejection.

Have you tried Eharmony?

It's perfectly O.K. to tell women you're a 25 year old virgin. She will appreciate your honesty.

Women love romantic guys.

Buy her that (insert expensive gift) and she'll definitely get the hots for you.

If you buy that new Jeep it will get me so wet.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's perfectly O.K. to tell women you're a 25 year old virgin. She will appreciate your honesty.
Surprisingly there are women who like the idea of deflowering an inexperienced guy

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More ****ty advice.

"She's just shy" - There are no shy women. They're only shy around guys they're not interested in. Put a Chad in the room and watch as she magically develops a personality.

"If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best" - I used to see this one all the time on women's online profiles.

"Never wear condoms they take away too much feeling" or any other advice where idiots advocate not wearing condoms. This behavior is way too risky and we now have anti-viral resistant super STD's.

"You can avoid pregnancy by pulling out." This one has been debunked by science, but ignorant guys still advocate this crap.

"You should go online to find a girlfriend"