Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post pics of gf's, ex's, and plates.....

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
too far my friend

Why? The girls face is ugly. Good for Cordon for marrying a chic with an ugly face. Now his kids can look like pigs just like his girl.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Please tell me you're joking. Please.
Obviously that isn't me haha. I'm guessing karma made that FB page up just for the occasion. Funny stuff. The lengths some people will go to on the internet.

I'm a white guy from the Midwest now living in CA, so yeah.

Sue Madre, you wouldn't happen to be mynameisnobody/bluntmaster/aka 3 different other alias's huh? :) I think so. In fact I know so. 4 posts? All about me? This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the hispanic chickie you are dating who I said was average looking huh?? Haha. You must be back drinking again.

Look, I didn't start this thread to have it just be about my girl. I will gladly post pics of her as I think she is absolutely gorgeous (and I am sure many other guys think so as well), and everyone is welcome to their opinion of her. I won't take offense and it won't change my opinion ONE IOTA of her trust me, in fact here is one more...

http://img546.imageshack.us/i/rose3.jpg/

But the point of this thread is to see who everybody here has been dating. If no one is interested in doing that, then lets just let this thread fade away.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Obviously that isn't me haha. I'm guessing karma made that FB page up just for the occasion. Funny stuff. The lengths some people will go to on the internet.

I'm a white guy from the Midwest now living in CA, so yeah.

Sue Madre, you wouldn't happen to be mynameisnobody/bluntmaster/aka 3 different other alias's huh? :) I think so. In fact I know so. 4 posts? All about me? This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the hispanic chickie you are dating who I said was average looking huh?? Haha. You must be back drinking again.

Look, I didn't start this thread to have it just be about my girl. I will gladly post pics of her as I think she is absolutely gorgeous (and I am sure many other guys think so as well), and everyone is welcome to their opinion of her. I won't take offense and it won't change my opinion ONE IOTA of her trust me, in fact here is one more...

http://img546.imageshack.us/i/rose3.jpg/

But the point of this thread is to see who everybody here has been dating. If no one is interested in doing that, then lets just let this thread fade away.

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER FACE?

Dude, your girl is super hot except for her face. I would NEVER marry a girl unless she has a hot face. It's because of the kids.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cordoncordon said:
It's more real than your girlfriend, more reliable than your penny stock picks, and vastly more honorable than a supposed "Daytrading billionairre Asian lothario".

Here's something for you all to look at:

Here's to you:

Keep trying.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why there's so much hate on this thread... I mean come on guys, Cordon has a hot gf and more importantly he's very happy in the relationship. The least we can do is be happy for the man.

I'm probably the WORST for flashing pics of myself and my fiance... worse than Cordon. If you do a post search on me, I probably post my photobucket page once every 10 relevant posts!

Cordon... if I'm every in LA, my offer to you for a 4some still stands!!! :whistle:

How are you planning on proposing?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I don't get why there's so much hate on this thread... I mean come on guys, Cordon has a hot gf and more importantly he's very happy in the relationship. The least we can do is be happy for the man.

I'm probably the WORST for flashing pics of myself and my fiance... worse than Cordon. If you do a post search on me, I probably post my photobucket page once every 10 relevant posts!

Cordon... if I'm every in LA, my offer to you for a 4some still stands!!! :whistle:

How are you planning on proposing?
Hey Fug nice to see you. Still planning on moving? No worries on the haters. One of them, Karma, has had hate for me going back 3 years, has something to do with straightup I think, don't hold me to that. I mean I really have no idea what it's specifically about, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with him. Another one, Sue Madre, is really bluntmaster aka mynameisnobody, is a complete psychopath who has been banned here many times using 6 different alias's over the years, and who is pissed off at me because he posted a pic of his girl here once and I called her "average". The other guy, danger, is pissed off at me because of my stock picks over on the anything else thread, so he uses every opp he can to bring that up. That goes back to last year.

To be honest, it's all pretty weird they carry grudges THIS long haha, and that they are passionate about it. I mean, it's just the internet. But to each his own. I'm surprised Big Jimbo hasn't shown up yet, he hates me too. Maybe he has with one of his other names. :)

No foursome haha. Sorry bro.

Proposal? Still working that one out.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Can you share some penny stock picks you made out on? I have been looking forward to one of those posts....
I have gone over this a million times but you don't ever seem to grasp it. 75% of the daily trades I make every day are for stocks $5 and above, and I might only hold them for a few minutes. In other words...scalps. Some I might hold for seconds. Go for $300 profit here, $500 there, $100.....whatever. Could be GOOG I buy, could be ROYL, could be ABAT like yesterday, could be anything, but I am using $50,000 worth, or more, of equity, to make those flips that hopefully net me a few hundred in profit each time. What good is that going to do anyone on here? Zero....they are just quick flips based on charting more or less.

I post some smaller penny stock picks because one, it is easier for a lot of the guys on here, who have smaller bankrolls, to buy a larger amount of shares of them. A guy with $1000 could buy 1,000,000 shares of a .001 stock for example. And two, there is the potential for a larger % gain with them. I know one that 2 days ago went from .005 to .03 in a day. 600%. Three, a larger % of the guys who post on the penny stock boards are guys 18-28 or so, with maybe a bankroll of $2000. Which is the category that I bet the majority of guys who post on here fall into. And four, they are FUN. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. :)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I fvck with Cordon for three reasons:

1. It's a couple minutes I allow myself to waste away because he's painfully simplistic.

2. He thinks little green dots make you some kind of fvcking hero or masculine figure.

3. He said long ago (without any provocation on my part) that tattoos on guys are gay. I retorted back that his stock picking is as successful as nose picking. It's been poking at each other ever since.

I could honestly care less for him/her. If he and Fung Shui wanna watch Wall Street all day, and shat out Mongoloid booger machines, I don't give a sh!t.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

1. It's a couple minutes I allow myself to waste away because he's painfully simplistic.

2. He thinks little green dots make you some kind of fvcking hero or masculine figure.

3. He said long ago (without any provocation on my part) that tattoos on guys are gay. I retorted back that his stock picking is as successful as nose picking. It's been poking at each other ever since.

I could honestly care less for him/her. If he and Fung Shui wanna watch Wall Street all day, and shat out Mongoloid booger machines, I don't give a sh!t.
1. I am glad I can amuse you. It's sad that something like that does. I do have an MBA and have worked for myself my entire life, and have done pretty well. I can be opinionated at times yes, but no one has ever called me simplistic. Read some of my posts on the Federal Reserve and the US and world economy.
2. I could care less about little green dots. As far as I'm concerned, get rid of them. I have been a member here for 5 years and have what...1500 posts? That is hardly anything. You have 3 times my number. But honestly, I really don't care. This green dot thing is something you dreamed up. I have never mentioned them before now and trust me, getting them is not a goal of mine.
3. I don't ever remember saying tats are gay. If I did, I was wrong. I don't think they are gay in anyway. My twin bro has a tat. Would I want one for myself? No. But I don't think they are gay. You are simply making that up. As for stock picking, my taxes I pay this year are going to be low 6 figures, so I gotta be doing something right. Not that I'm happy about that.

How about this? You don't respond to me any further, and I won't to you. Too many good things going on in life to be flaming with you on an internet site for dating.

I'm outta here, off to Vegas.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

lol at the little green dots remark.

On a side note tattoos are gay.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
How about this? You don't respond to me any further, and I won't to you. Too many good things going on in life to be flaming with you on an internet site for dating.

A truce then.

One suggestion; turn off reputation.

It does not dictate who we are.

Enjoy Vegas Brother.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
On a side note tattoos are gay.
Chickensh!ts too scared to paint their own temples say this.

Sucking c0cks are gay. Like that queer little look Sam gave to Dildo Baggins just before he took him anally.

What's most gay is not being able to spell Hobbit correctly.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Chickensh!ts too scared to paint their own temples say this.

Sucking c0cks are gay. Like that queer little look Sam gave to Dildo Baggins just before he took him anally.

What's most gay is not being able to spell Hobbit correctly.
Sorry only idiots cover themselves permanently with other peoples art.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
This isn't an original image. Most likely copied and pasted from somewhere else. I found 3 other ones that are exactly the same on a couple magazine blogs and a sport blog.

Cordon's images are original, I have not found them hosted anywhere else and he just posted them on the 30th of March according to file info. They appear genuine.
So this is what you do in your spare time. lol:rolleyes:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
So this is what you do in your spare time. lol:rolleyes:
Yeah I fact check to make sure I'm not talking to bullsh*tters. Took me no time to check. I'm not telling how, secret technique and all that. :whistle:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Exactly.

And even if we got all the guys to do this, it'd just end up looking like a pissing contest. We'd all just show the pics of our hottest hookups and girlfriends. A guy might have spent his life banging 90% warpigs, so he'll just show you the one or two hot hookups he had, just to get a pat on the back.

It isn't like anyone's gonna show pics of all those drunken warpig hookups and semi-attractive, but not relationship-worthy f**k buddies.

So, I'd say that the quality of discussion in this thread is questionable at best. It's gonna be mostly guys looking for approval of strangers on the internet.
lol I actually agree with you but I give Cordon props for this thread, a lot of guys talk "big game" but how do you know their legit?

Your favorite poster could be a fraud for all you know, but I digress

My taste in women may be completely different from yours, I myself prefer curvy/thick women I'm not a small dude, while a guy like Cordon may prefer petite/skinny women

There is nothing wrong with that, it is what it is.

On another note, why would I post pics online of me and the grenades I banged?

No thanks you will never ever see the UG's and even so I don't take pics with them anyway lol

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it really sad that Cordon posted pics of his g/f (who I'm sure is legit) but then the thread got derailed by a bunch of haters who obviously have nothing to match it.

Everyone has different tastes in these things, but some of you guys and your hate (or jealousy) of others is pathetic. You know who you are. Get a freakin' grip!