"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Post first date communication

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Went on a date with this girl the other day. I had a good time and pretty sure she did too. She texted me right after the date and thanked me with a smiley face. I responded a bit later and said that the pleasure was mine. Waited a couple days and gave her a call. Went to voicemail and I didn’t leave a message. About half an hour later she sent me a voice text and thanked me for the call saying that she was busy running around and asking to call me back later. I texted back a little later and told her sure and that I was a bit busy as well and try giving me a call when she’s free. She didn’t respond to the text and didn’t call me. To be clear, I was calling only to set up second date and I don’t use call or text for just chatting.

My question is simply for the next step. Here’s how I see it. I like this girl more than most other girls I’ve gone on dates with recently, she’s cute, funny, and energetic. My kinda girl. But. I think the proper thing to do is just continue dating other women and wait until she responds. Maybe if I don’t hear from her in a week then I’ll give her call. Does that sound like the proper way to go about the situation?? I’m feeling like this is a sh*t test to see if I’m needy or weak. Because I don’t think I really did anything to reduce the attraction.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Also. When she calls. Should I not answer it and make her wait? Or should I pick it up and go for second date.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Stop overthinking this, just wait a few days to a week and give her a call to set another date and in your spare time meet other women, it's that simple. Be positive, Be confident.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Okay. So she messaged me tonight and apologized for not getting back to me and gave me a list of reasons why she didn’t. Then said that she hopes that I’ve been having a wonderful weekend! What’s the strategy to maximize her interest in this situation. Ideas please.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Okay. So she messaged me tonight and apologized for not getting back to me and gave me a list of reasons why she didn’t. Then said that she hopes that I’ve been having a wonderful weekend! What’s the strategy to maximize her interest in this situation. Ideas please.
"Good to hear from you. Let's get together soon...what's your availability?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Okay. She responds and says that her evenings are busy but mornings and afternoons are free. I’m not trying to have a day date with her though. How do I get around this??
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
NvM. I just gave her a few options for evenings and asked her if she’d be able to make it work for any of them. If not I’m not wasting my time with morning dates or lunch dates. Just cya later next.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Would she still be busy in the evenings if Brad Pitt....Does she have an odd work schedule, hangs out with her boyfriend in the evening? Things to think about. NEXT
 
Top