Possible pregnancy?

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys haven't posted here in a while.. I've been away a long time and such but thanks for viewing my thread.

So here it is:
Me and my girlfriend had a quickie tonight, she was clothed and I pulled the spandex shorts she was wearing to the side. (She had no underwear) When I come I end up doing it on her pelvic area about a few inches from her vagina, yes we used a condom when we had sex. What are the chances of her getting pregnant and can sperm seep through a thicker spandex type material?

Sounds stupid but I'm flippin **** since I usually nut else where.

Yes this is a serious question I'm not trolling, real answers will be appreciated more than anything

Thanks!

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're fine man.
I'm sure most guys here have worried about similar sh1t but what you described is a very low chance of getting pregnant.
like Forever said, get some Plan B, which you can get at pretty much any store, or free from Planned Parenthood but it's kind of a hassle. That will kill a pregnancy up to 3 days after sex, but honestly you don't even need to get that. You should just to ease your mind.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that sperm dies as soon as it comes in contact with oxygen, so you should be fine.
Btw, what's she doing about it or are you the only one concerned?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably have a better chance of getting hit by a meteor today than you have of getting her pregnant from that. If you could tell us what day she was in her cycle I could bring the odds down even more.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with other posters, you have a considerably low chance of getting her pregnant if you did not actually nut inside of her. With that said you may just want to get her the morning after pill, just for peace of mind. Honestly you're fine though.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you had sex with a condom.

Then you pulled out, took the condom off and nutted on her stomach. So you're afraid the semen will seep down her stomach onto her vag then find their way inside the vagina, then through the vagina, then up into the cervex?

Is this right?

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I probably have a better chance of getting hit by a meteor today than you have of getting her pregnant from that. If you could tell us what day she was in her cycle I could bring the odds down even more.
She is on the 8th day of a 30 day cycle by the way thanks for the responses

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stingers said:
She is on the 8th day of a 30 day cycle by the way thanks for the responses
So not only would those little swimmers have to somehow make it into her vagina but they'd also have to survive until she starts ovulating which probably wont be for at least a week. Sir if you get this chick pregnant you are the most fertile being in the universe.