Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Possibilties of Interest

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I think it is possible for a girl to basically "ignore" u although she is interested in you..(maybe she's hiding it really well) you think so because I think I got her interested, because in my alg 2 -H class ..i caught her looking at me at the corner of my eye and what feels like couple of other times

What do u think...just wondering...I will make my move soon hehe:D

Hmm more signs: "She sits right next to me"

she leaned in (im sure she's interested)
Talks to guys across the room (hmm)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a move now before some other guy snatches her up.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do what fatality said!

i think she might be trying to test ya by making you jealous or annoyed at her antics of ignoring you or talking to guys across the room.

all little annoying things to see if you can handle them...

go for it now!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are sure that the chick hates your guts because you abused her or something similar (and in this case the girl usually makes it known to you that you've upset them, either directly or through friends) and still you do nothing or don't catch on then they ignore you.

Otherwise, decent human chicks don't really ignore guys. Its pretty rude really. LOL. So if a girl ever ignores me (ignoring being its clearly obvious in her intent and she simply didn't happen to notice you there) then its highly likely something is going on. Whether she's into you or at least thinking about something about you or even one of her friends is really digging you etc.

Ignoring is great on occassion... especially when you get to that girl who has been ignoring you and strike up a big conversation like you've both been best mates forever and all the time you have a big grin on your face as though nothing has ever happened in the past.

If she's ignoring you. Then it was time to act ages ago. Waste no more time and go get her!

f.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..especially since she sits right in front of me (I'll show you the seat layout in the class)

Her Other

Other Me <---this is the seat layout

when she talks to others she doesn't usually smile, she smiles when I talk to her

She leans to the right side when the teacher ( remember seating chart) gives us notes and she leans really close to me

Continues to ignore me most of the time <BAh>

Then again, I'm not sure she wants me that badly but I'll take care of that real nicely hehe

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..any comments?